The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 221,689 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I would like to take this opportunity to note that our very own in house political analyst has reached 2600 posts, I speak of none other then Jim aka Stumpy or King of the Sun

More then halfway to the 3 Kilo mark. good job.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Hi Jim

I know you'll hate this but I had to make my 3,500 post somewhere and i can't think of a more deserving cause than you.

Soooo--- Many congratulations ole buddy.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Well, congratulations to both Stumpy and Arthur. 2600 and 3500 posts respectively. Put them both together, and you would be right up there with Jim and Sue. :wink_smile:

Way to go, guys!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• May I be the first to say,

CONGRATULATIONS

to Chillbill on

2500 Posts

This place wouldn't be the same,
    and is made even greater
    with your contributions.

Thanks Bill

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Way to go mr brooks on reaching 2500 posts. Hope to see you at the wild west junction some day

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Way to go, Mr. Brooks, on reaching 2500 posts. Keep a postin' and we'll keep a readin' :teeth_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• wow chill your 2500 CONGRATS on reaching this glad to have read all that you have had to say in the last 2500 and will enjoy reading what you have to say in the next 2500

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hey Bill,

Congratulations on making your 2500th post. Thanks for all your contributions to this message board. Your stories are great, and timeless.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• This is for Jim/Stumpy who doesn't respond here. Congratulations on your 2700th post here on this message board. Your comments are timeless and your opinions are very interesting to say the least. Thanks for all your contributions here and look forward to more.

I'm still waiting to hear about your purchase on DeepDiscount.com for all those DVD's.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote