What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,454,530 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• What a great way to spend a Saturday:

"The Horse Soldiers"- John Wayne
    "Backlash"-Richard Widmark
    "For A Few Dollars More-" Clint Eastwood
    "Death Rides A Horse"- Lee Van Cleef
    " High Plains Drifter"- Clint Eastwood

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• I watched on Saturday (yesterday) on TCM: Horse Soldiers.

I really enjoyed that. I also like William Holden. It was great to see them together!

I can hardly wait until tomorrow (Monday), there are 5 John Wayne movies I'll be watching on TCM!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    JohnWayne-ly Yours, Pilgrim

TEECEE

• The Americano with Glenn Ford.

The first moive of his I have seen since his death and the first one that terretial UJ TV has shown. Its a good movie and Ford is excellent in it.

Robbie
    :agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Two movies by Hank's children: Peter Fonda's own direction The Hired hand and Jane Fonda in Comes a horseman. Hired hand has beautiful pictures, but I find it too artsy, cinematographic tricks ending in themselves take away from the story.
    Jane surprised me positively, she's superb in the Horseman. I haven't seen many of her films, but I understand this is not her typical role. She's so much like her father in this one... however different she wanted to be

I don't believe in surrenders.

• Magnificent Seven

First time I watched it and it is the first non John Wayne western older then 1990 that I have ever watched. Good film, Steve McQueen pretty cool.

[SIZE=3]That'll Be The Day[/SIZE]

• Day of the Evil Gun W/ Glenn Ford and Arthur Kennedy. (TCM was having some sort of celebration for Arthur Kennedy (his Birthday? maybe?) and they played another A.K. film which was a well made movie about soldiers wounded in battle in WWII and the A.K. character--was blinded by a snipers bullet when he was in North Africa. Anyway, it was called: Dark Victory and if ever on DvD; it's worth buying.

Sorry I got off the subject of Westerns. :headbonk:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..