How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 924,897 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• We got snow!!!

Well not alot and it was a light snow. Suppose to end up with a couple inches!! That's the second time it has snowed here in Minnesota, believe it or not.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• The weather here in Oklahoma stinks as we are lucky not to lose power in this ice storm. We have had over 2 " of ice with temps in the teens. 122000 have lost power and that should rise today with winds around 40. The best thing about being inside for 4 days is watching John Wayne movies and eating hot stew and cornbread.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• We ended up with 6 inches of the white stuff and tonight as well as the next few nights we will be below 0F. BRRRR!!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• We're in an icebox for the next several days. Possibility of mixed freezing precipitation Tuesday and Wednesday. We'll wait and see if we have to dig out.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Like Jay, were now cold and is the coldest we have been this Winter so far. I think we got down as COLD as about 36 degrees and is supposed to be in the upper 30's a few days here with highs in the lower 40's. My Cat's will love sleeping in the house these next few days.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I like living on the East Coast in Maryland because we always get a taste of all four seasons here. At least that's the way it use to be. We are having a very mild winter here. I think we got below freezing twice and it is the middle of January now. When I was a kid. I was already ice skating this time of year. Today it will be in the 50's. I guess I should count myself as lucky and not getting that bad ice and snow some of you are getting. I do miss the snow, though. Hopefully we will get some soon.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• while you lot have been having ice storms, snow, rain. we have missed out, the showers that we have had locally have only dampen the top 5 cms of the ground, bone dry underneath.

could you send some of it downunder as we have fires in victoria which have been burning since before christmas, they have now crossed into NSW and we have had fires in SA and local fires in my area. we need the rain to put the fires out.

in victoria they are having some firefighters from the USA coming over to help to fight the big one down there, it started out as two separate fires but they joined up and have become one fire front.

it is 28 degrees C at 2:07am humid to go with it as well.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi all,

The winds have eased, the rain has stopped,
    the snow never reached Belfast. today is gray
    and cold, with more rain promised later.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.