How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 933,090 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well, we WERE supposed to get a front through today but, basically so far, all we got was just barely a change in wind direction. The weekend was supposed to be in the lower 60s?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Well, we got one hellacious Thunderstorm breeze through starting around 3AM and mostly gone by 3:40 Am. Not sure how much rain? but when it was raining-it poured Cats and Dogs ;-)) Today when I started my walk-and it was sunny feeling hot-no clouds little breeze-still humid but not as bad as it was. By the time I got back home from the walk-the winds felt like they were coming from the Northwest and the air was slightly drier and a "hint" of coolness in the air. Clouds came back and is mostly cloudy.

• I woke up to a nice even rain. As soon as I left for my walk, it started raining even harder. The temps are cooler and enjoyable but still a tad bit warmer than i'd like to be feeling just about now ;-))

• Beautiful rain all morning - got close to 2 inches (my own estimate). Lows in the morning are to be in the low fifties and highs in the low to mid-seventies for the next few days.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• we have been getting cool nights for the last couple of nights and mid 20's for the days really wish that summer would come on in dont like this type of weather at this time of the year

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Some more rain earlier today but, GLORIOUS overcast skies, dry air from the North, as well as it was a bit chilly out--THIS is my favorite kind of weather.

• Hi Jay, more of the same here today and we even hada brief but bountiful downpour about an hour ago ;-)) Looks like the Sun is trying to peek out to remind us that the Indian Summer might not yet be over.

• Texas goes from one extreme to the other. At least in north Texas we do. During the past couple of weeks we've gone from extreme drought to flash flooding. All it's done is rain, rain, rain. I've said that in Texas we always need rain but this is becoming ridiculous. I'm ready for a little sunshine.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• We're hunkered down in anticipation of a big storm that's supposed to come in overnight, and have very high winds and heavy rain. Hopefully, we won't lose power . . . (if you don't see us for a few days, that might be why).

Mrs. C :angel1:

The storm blew in, and it is POURING. Too dark to read the rain guage yet, but it is wild and wooly out there right now!

Happy that the power is still on,

Mrs. C :angel1:

• I am basically just on the other side of the mountain from Chester and we are getting pounded by rain... all main streets are starting to be closed due to flooding. We still have power and all but can't get across town... Hope all is well with you Chester...

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• I am basically just on the other side of the mountain from Chester and we are getting pounded by rain... all main streets are starting to be closed due to flooding. We still have power and all but can't get across town... Hope all is well with you Chester...

In every cloud there's a silver lining - you guys shouldn't have to worry about the wildfires they've been having all over California.

De gustibus non est disputandum