Do You Remember This

There are 129 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 30,479 times. The latest Post () was by smokey.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Gang i think i have enough for one or two more .
    Please comfirm your place so i can get the ball rolling. Bill the pictures are great but will need some new ones taken.
    Guys let me know how you would like to be dressed in the picture example guns stetsons chaps suits etc Do you want to be petrayed as a pacific character. Ladies i've looked a some victorian photos and the women are standing.Will this be a problem.
    We needc to discuss final details of theme is it still a western one? Do you want it to be like a victorian photo sepia with gents sitting in suits and ladies standing?.

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• hi chance

i would like to join in as well and maybe the little bloke as well if possible. if this is ok will you be able to use the photos i sent of the little bloke still as he was only gotten taller looks just the same as for me it will take about a week before i can get some photos of me to you let me know will check in in a weeks time.

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Smokey,
    Can you tell me what kind of photos is needed?
    Regards,
    Senta

• Hi Sental will be posting a rough sketch of the pianting, so you can you choose which bod you want and then take photos according to the position your chosen body is in. I would like head shots as clear as possible FRONT, PROFILE (LEFT AND RIGHT), 3/4 PROFILE also .FULL BODY SHOTS.
    Chance

• Hi smokey not sure if i have the blokes picture lost a load of stuff when my old machine crashed but your more and welcome to join in.
    Chance

Originally posted by CHANCE@Mar 15 2006, 12:15 AM
    Ladies i've looked a some victorian photos and the women are standing.Will this be a problem.
    We needc to discuss final details of theme is it still a western one? Do you want it to be like a victorian photo sepia with gents sitting in suits and ladies standing?.

[snapback]29416[/snapback]

CHANCE,

You're right, I had forgotten that often the men were sitting and the women standing.

So maybe while we're taking pictures, we should take at least one with Chester sitting and me standing behind him, and if smokey is taking pictures, she could do the same with her son. That would give you some perspective.

As to theme, Western sounds good to me.

Mrs. C :angel1:

• Hello Chance,

Chili Bill is back here at the ranch and we are going to take some pictures of him and myself for the painting and I know I am new and if there is room for me? I would like to sign up.

26 Bar Rose :cowboy: Cowgirl

• UPDATE.
    Well i think i have everyone. Will the everyone confirm their place in the picture.
    1.Mrs C(6)
    2.Baby Sister
    3.Senta(7)
    4.Bek(4)
    5.26 bar rose
    6.Smokey
    7.moonshine sally
    8.Chester(10)
    9.Robbie
    10.Ethanedwards
    11.Bill
    12.Kevin
    13.Sxviper(1)
    I hope i haven't left anyone out. I'm sorry if i have but the paper is only so big.

• 1.sxviper
    2.Biil(reserved)
    3.moonshine sally
    4.babysister
    6.mrs c
    7.senta
    8.bek
    10.mr c
    11.ethanedwards
    If the ladies with short hair wish i could give them long hair.And if any of the gents
    want facial hair etc.will do so.I will try and squeese another 2 ladies in as i forgot about smokey 26 bar rose.Robbie and Kevin only 2 men left please let me know if you still interested.
    Will try and post a finished sketch as soon as i can