3000+ Post Club

There are 651 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 189,940 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Grats to the leaders on the forum once again!! 3200 posts, I am not even half way to that number. Keep up the good work!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi all,

Chester and Mrs C, sorry I'm a little late but,

We would be lost without you both.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Not to distract from this topic and I don't have a problem with anything, it just the title makes me laugh every time I see it.. the 3 K Klub ... does anyone else see KKK? or is it just me.... again not that I have any problems with the title.. it just cracks me up.

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• Congratulations (somewhat belatedly) to Chester & The Mrs on reaching the 3200 hundredth posting milestone. I hope to see you all soon reach the 4,000th milestone. ;-))

Take care--C.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• CONGRATULATONS Jim and Sue for 3400 posts. Jim - you sure aren't letting a little surgery slow you down any :lol: ! Keep on healing, big guy, and Sue, don't let him misbehave.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Done! :D

BTW, thanks for the congrats, everyone! Slow but steady . . . .

Chester :newyear:

• congratsto chester and mrs c on reaching such grand heights. sorry i havent been here to see this mile stone come to pass but as they say better late than never.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Congratulations Chester & the Mrs. Sorry I could not reply sooner--my account was sorta--broke from about Dec 21 til just today.

Best regards to you--C.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• well done chester & Mrs C

it was only just days ago that i was saying congrats on your 3000 mark and now your at it again climbing up into the alps quicker then i can kepp up with. be seeing you both at 4000 soon

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi all,

CONGRATULATIONS
    To Chester and Mrs C on reaching
    3500 POSTS, :beer:
    thanks for all the great links, and Mrs C's hot cornbread.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Thanks to Keith, Jay, Carl, smokey, Mike and Emmanuel for your kind words!

Ringo, sorry to hear you were having problems, but we sure are glad you're "back in the saddle again."

smokey, it sure is good to see you again! We know you've been busy with school and work, and we're glad you can eke out a little time for us every now and then.

Emmanuel, we just had some of that yummy cornbread a couple of nights ago:hyper:- SO good! If anybody else needs the recipe, let me know - the Mrs. is happy to share!

Chester :newyear: