3000+ Post Club

There are 651 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 189,872 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thank all of you ladies and gentlemen for these nice compliments. :teeth_smile:

GT, many thanks my friend. I'd not noticed zooming past another 100, untill you hinted to me that something had happened. :martini_shaken:

Jay, thank you as well, and im strictly on afterburner.:wink_smile:

Smokey, thank you dear, and I am always looking forward to reading your posts as well-and with the promise of you trying to catch up to me a bit :wink_smile:

Jim/Sue, thank you both for making this a fun place for me to chafe my fingers at. You all make me feel like a part of a huge family. :wink:

Vera, thank you as well my friend. I as well, are always enjoying what you have to say. :russia:

Mark, thank you. And yep, I think my fingers have had so much exercise here lately that I don't really feel the pain of burning blisters anymore ;-))

Mike, thank you my friend and, your much like a Coach to me here, helping me out and such. I greatly appreciate your time and efforts helping me out as you do. :present:

Take care and best regards--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• WA HA HEY Keith!! CONGRATULATIONS on your reaching 3,500 posts. Keep up the excellent job your doing Mate, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading everything you have to say!

Take care my friend--Carl.

• Yayyyyyyy Keith, CONGRATS on your 3500 valuable postings! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:Keep us in suspense awaiting for more valuable information and thank you for your hard work, in what you have already given to us.

Take care Mate, with kind regards -Carl. :shades_smile:

• CONGRATS ethan on reaching 3500. it only seems like yesterday when we were saying hi to you keep them coming and see you soon at 3600

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• CONGRATS arthur on reaching 3200, remember slow and steady wins the race. keep them coming be seeing you at 3300 before you know it.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Maybe slow, but still way ahead of me. :glare: Congratulations on reaching 3200 posts, Arthur. Keep those keys busy!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• King Arthur, I wish to express my sincerest wishes to you in saying: CONGRATULATIONS and give my thanks for your 3200 excellent postings. Keep them coming-slow or not. ;-D

Cheers--Carl.

• Congratulations Arthur on your 3200 Posts! :hyper:

Not sure if the slowest but sure is one of the slowest. I'm moving a little slow myself right now, so we may be battling for position but we don't seem to be in a big hurry. Thanks for your posting magic and your friendship. It means a lot to me.

Cheers :cool: Mike

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• A little late but Congratulations Ethan Edwards on you 3500 posts!

Thank you for your support and friendship and keep 'em posting.

Cheers :cool: Mike

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote