3000+ Post Club

There are 651 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 189,851 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hey Viper,

Congratulations on this great milestone. This is a real treat. I guess you are a posting machine here. Keep up the great posting, and see you soon.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congrats arthur on making it to 3000 posts!! Good Work.

Also, thanks to all for the nice reply's on my recent milestone.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• CONGRATS Arthur on reaching 3300. its been fun keep them coming and we will see you at 3400 before you know it

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Congratulations Arthur on your 3300 posts. I have enjoyed our time here and appreciate you for all you do here. Thanks for all your posts, and yes, I have read most of them. I look forward to many more.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Just here posting my 3400th post here on the ole message baord. Thanks to all for your endless friendship and look forward to the new year and time to come here on the board.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

- John Wayne quote

• In case I missed it (which I think I did) I wanna give my 2 pounds worth and say thanks to Arthur for his passing 3,400 and giving us so many great things to read.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• 3400 posts is amazing, Hondo. Great job and it's been a real pleasure reading them. Congratulations!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• CONGRATS HONDO :gossip: (bud) :punk:

on reaching the 3400 mark. its been fun talking to you and reading what you have had to say for the pass few years :book: be seeing you soon at 3500. keep them coming mate .

cheers :beer: smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi

One of the great things about this board is that you get the chance to reciprocate kind wishes. This allows me to congratulate Mike (Hondo) on his 3400 posts and thank him for his kind thoughts on my milestone also thanks to everyone else we are a great international family and long may it continue.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low