3000+ Post Club

There are 651 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 189,844 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I've noticed that too - on the "3 word story," I submitted a line, only to find when I checked someone had also submitted a line just before I did and made mine absolutely silly (not regular silly:laugh:, like a lot of the submissions are) so I had to delete and redo.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Holy COW Mike, you have been busy posting during my near 2 day AWOL but, we still like you anyway and enjoy reading your stuff :teeth_smile: ;-)) and I say this with much gratitude and respect ;-)) CONGRATS and looking to see you zip by another marker. :thumbs_up:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• CONGRATSsxviper on reaching another step in the long climb to stardom :wink_smile:. be seeing you soon at your next one, keep them coming have enjoyed reading what you have to say

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Todd,

Congratulations on your 3100th post! Sorry for being so tardy, but was out of town, and came back and there you are moving on up. Thanks for all your posts and insights. It is a pleasure to have you here and look forward to many more.

Cheers :cool; Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Todd, it looks as if during my absense that you managed to grab a small headline by reaching a new high. CONGRATULATIONS on a job well done and I am always looking forward to reading what you have to say.

PS, I hope it aint too cold up your way? ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Todd, it looks as if during my absense that you managed to grab a small headline by reaching a new high. CONGRATULATIONS on a job well done and I am always looking forward to reading what you have to say.

PS, I hope it aint too cold up your way? ;-))

It is cold, we were at a high of -6 F on Sunday and today it got to 4F above. It is going to warm up and then we get more snow!!!

Thanks for the congrats and the time you took to send it, much appreciated.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• :hyper::hyper: My 3700th Post Here!!!! :jump:Thanks to you all for all your friendship :gossip:and bringing knowledge here about a great American,:punk: John Wayne!!!!!:beer:I keep 'em coming and you keep me busy. Thanks again.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hondo :star::jump:

just so glad to you moving up the ladder. its been a pleasure knowing you and reading what you have had to say for the last few years. all i can say is CONGRATS :cowboy:(bud)on reaching 3700+ posts. sorry i havent been in earlier to say this but have been busy at work the last 2 days

be seeing you at the next level soon

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"