3000+ Post Club

There are 651 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 189,845 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Todd, Mike,

Todd, your quite welcome ;-))

Mike, CONGRATS to your reaching and passing 3700 posts. I've enjoyed them and are looking forward to many more.

Take care and with high regards--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• HEY Jay, CONGRATS on passing the 3 grand marker. Sorry I missed seeing the post that put over the edge but, I will bet my bottom Dollar, that it was a good one. ;-)) Keep up the good work my S.A friend.

Take care and best regards-Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• WELL DONE JAY you have entered the 3000 zone from where you can never go back :teeth_smile:.

sorry i am late in saying CONGRATS but have been a little busy

better late tnan never

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Thank you, gt, Carl, Jim and Sue, Mark and smokey, for your kind words. Reaching 3000 posts is rather awesome, isn't it! Perhaps 4000 is not so unattainable!
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Jay

Many congratulations on reaching 3000 post, the 4000 is as far or in your case as near as you want it to be very well done and I look forward to congratulate you when you reach that milestone.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Hi Jay, sorry to be so late. Congrats on passing the 3000 post mark. Looks like you will be passing me at this rate!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hey Jay,

Sorry for not congratulating you for your 3000 posts here. You've been a big part and glad to have you here. I am so glad to know you and look forward to many more posts. Take care my friend.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Thank you again, Carl - you got me on the last page!! I'll just take that as double congratulations!
    Thank you, Todd. I'm sure you'll have some spurts and stay ahead!
    And thank you, Hondo/Mike - It's good to know you as well and I have enjoyed reading your posts since I came aboard.

"Not hardly!!!"

• This is my 3800th post here on the ole' message board. Thanks to all for the great posts and many challenges. This process for the past hundred was working on the The Top 25 John Wayne Movies and that was a treat. And for today to see that The Big Trail two-disc special edition DVD coming out in May with it's full time frame, what more could I ask. This has been fun. I appreciate all of you here. This has been a blessing to come here when I can.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• hondo

here i go again saying CONGRATS to you for reaching another milestone. its been fun for the last few years getting to know you, be seeing you soon at the big 4000 then the fun begins. lap up this sweet moment as we all :wub: you

cheer smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"