3000+ Post Club

There are 651 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 189,857 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• ethanedwards/Keith,

Let me add my congratulations on your milestone of 3900 posts +. It is a thrill to have you here and your devotion to this site. Your time here is really appreciated.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congrats on 3900 EE will see you at 4 Kilo in July, but that will be on the next thread.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• All right, I here to announce that I am at 3900 posts. I want to thank everyone here for everything and all your support. This is really a great place and when I am away I do miss a lot. You are my friends and I truly enjoy sharing my time with you. Keep up the great posts and see you at the next club level. Looks like Keith and I will be making our way to the unoccupied 4000 club.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• 3900 has a nice sound to it, congrats @ see you soon at 4 kilos

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Congratulations on reaching your 3900th post, Hondo. It's a pleasure reading all you have to say. Keep them coming!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Congratulations Todd on 3400 posts. Great job and keep the posts coming. Glad to have you here.

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations, SXViper, on reaching your 3400th post. Each one, a great read. Well...most of them anyway. :wink_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• CONGRATS to HONDO & SXVIPER for reaching their recent milestones sorry for my tardiness on this important occasion. glad to see you moving up the ladder hope you soon reach the next step to fame.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"