3000+ Post Club

There are 651 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 189,892 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Badger

Thanks. it quite easy really

to illustrate

Some Americans were visiting Hampton Court and they marvelled at the lawns, how marvellous and lush and magnificent they were.
    One of them asked the garder to tell him the secret of how to get them so magnificent looking. he said its quite simple you only use the top quality grass seed, and certainly the best fertilizer and then you cut and roll the lawn every day for five hundred years. :wink_smile:

Its the same as posting here.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Gettin' in here pretty late . . . not sure how we missed it . . . but Arthur, you know we offer you the most heartfelt and heartiest congratulations on your most recent milestone, 3600 posts!!

It's been a real pleasure, and we look forward to many more highly informative and entertaining posts from you!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Great posting Todd, Way to go to 3900. Just about time to get to the big boys club. Congratulations on your milestone! You have been a real treat. See you at the 4000 post club, soon.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Took a long time but here is my 3900th post. Glad to be part of a fun board......

Todd,

Congratulations on 3900 posts!! Yikes! You're almost to the 4K mark! We sure have enjoyed getting to know you over the years, and we have learned many things from you. Keep those great posts comin'!!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Yeh Hawwww, Chilibill making it 3000 posts here on the ole message board. Congratulations Bill! You've be so great with your stories and knowledge of our hero, John Wayne. I am so glad that you are here sharing some of yourself with us. It's hard to believe that Duke has be gone for almost 30 years now. But the great news is his legacy is alive and well. And it mainly because of you, Bill. Thank you personally for your friendship.

Your 3000 posts are legendary here and should be made into a book for all to enjoy.

See you soon, Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• A hearty congratulations, Bill, on your 3000th post! And all of them were great additions to an already fantastic forum. Keep it up!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Congratulations my friend on your 3700 posts, Arthur. Your posts have been great especially your stories and your "on this day" posts. Thanks for all your contributions here on this message board. You have enriched our lives as well with your knowledge and style. We'll see you at 3800 very soon.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

- John Wayne quote

• A hearty congrats go out to you Arthur! 3700 posts shows you really have something to say. What that is. we haven't figured out yet. :wink_smile:

Way to go!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "