Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,356,774 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Brannigan while i had my dinner and the quiet man after supper last week when i had a bit of spare time

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Wow, that's really neat learning about your connections to this movie. We'll be watching the background a little more closely the next time we watch!

Last night we watched The Ultimate Gift (2006), with James Garner. A very touching, thought-provoking movie. I HIGHLY recommend it. Warning - if you cry easily at movies, do NOT watch without a box of Kleenex nearby. Guaranteed tear-jerker!

This evening, we watched Enchanted. FUN movie to watch!

Mrs. C :angel1:

• The Eagle has Landed with Michael Caine Donald Sutherland and Robert Duvall. Great entertaining stuff

is that the one where Michael Caine plays a German trying to assasinate Churchill ?

• Yes, that were he plays a German.

They rarely are as good as the book Stumpy but there were more highs than lows.

There are also similaries to Graham Greene story turned into a film Went The Day Well made in 1942.

• There are also similaries to Graham Greene story turned into a film Went The Day Well made in 1942.[/quote]

i thought that was a good film for a old'un

• My wife and I watched "Made of Honor" with Patrick Dempsey, total chick flick but not a bad movie to see once. We also watched "Forgetting Sarah Marshall", from the guys that made "40 Year Old Virgin, it was pretty funny. Also starred Mila Kunis from "That 70's Show".

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I watched Underworld. Not the greatest of acting, but it has it's moments.
    Underworld 3, Rise of the Lycans, comes out in 2009 or 2010.

I liked those movie's. But then again Kate Beckinsale can make me breakfast ANYTIME!!!!! :ohmy::wink_smile::hyper:

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• "A Night to Remember" - about the sinking of the Titanic told in a rather straightforward manner. Sean Connery shows up in a bit part playing a deckhand.

A Night to Remember is a great film. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: I like it as the best fact-made version of the story of the sinking of the Titanic. As for my favorite version-I like Titanic (1952) better as a fictional story set around the sinking. Both of these movies IMO-will always beat out the Di Caprio version-anytime anyday.

The last stuff I watched-cept for this morning-was disc one of volume three of The Three Stooges. Those boys sure were great at their craft. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :teeth_smile:

Tonight non-western viewing will be: an episode of Twelve O'Clock High sandwiched in-between episodes of COMBAT-which is shown Tuesdays on The American Life Network. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Speaking of "A Night To Remember." I saw part of it last night/early this morning, but had to get up early so I didn't finish it. One wonders why they show all the best movies so late at night?

• An episode of the 2nd season of COMBAT: titled: "The Little Jewel." Then watched most of Tango & Cash, before heading upstairs to catch about 35 winks.