Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,444,040 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• out of the blue:a true story about a crazed gunman who killed 13 people in the small coastal hamlet of Aramoana near Dunedin new zealand.a great film.i recommend this film

• Something neat was played this morning on TCM which is a movie that starred James Cagney. It was soemthing to do with the Irish Rebellion of around 1920??? Anyway, it was a gem of a movie I cought most of. It also had a young Sir Richard harris, Harry Andrews (as a Scottish Sergeant) and I THINK Torin Thatcher??? These names are not listed with the movie in leonard maltins book, so seeing them in it was a pleasant surprise ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Something neat was played this morning on TCM which is a movie that starred James Cagney. It was soemthing to do with the Irish Rebellion of around 1920??? Anyway, it was a gem of a movie I cought most of. It also had a young Sir Richard harris, Harry Andrews (as a Scottish Sergeant) and I THINK Torin Thatcher??? These names are not listed with the movie in leonard maltins book, so seeing them in it was a pleasant surprise ;-))

It was Shake Hands with the Devil (1959). A shame it isn't available on DVD. Ringo, if you liked it, I would also recommend A Terrible Beauty (1960) starring Robert Mitchum and Richard Harris. Another great, under-rated classic about the Irish Rebellion and the IRA.

"I am not intoxicated - yet." McLintock!

• The Baby and The Battleship A British comedy from 1956 starring John Mills.
    Redcap

RACMP - For the troops With the troops

• The Bounty Hunter with Jennifer Anniston. It was alright, but not for the children. Not a great movie but a little entertaining.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote