4000+ Post Club

There are 473 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 147,979 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :thumbs_up: Jim/Sue, CONGRATULATIONS :hyper: on passing another milestone. :beer: Time for another sudsy drink. This time it's a tin roof (meaning) on the house--ill pay for them. :teeth_smile:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• And would You Look at Chester and Mrs. C. Closing in on 5000 !!!
    :hyper:
    And No Chester, I am Not Getting Married Again to a HOPI LADY that is a Computer EXPERT So I Can Make More Post !
    :fear:

Keep It Up My Friend, And Stay On Top.
    :sport_box:

Bill
    :cowboy:

• There's no stopping you guys is it? :omg: Man, we are never going to catch up with you I can see.:unsure:Even Ringo can't catch you and I thought he was zooming.:sport:

:jump:Congratulations on your 4800th post plus one.:beer:You guys rock and roll!:punk:Keep it coming! Maybe we'll see you at 10,000 posts by fall. :gossip:

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I stand amazed that you both have reached such dizzying heights in posting. 4800 posts and you both still havn't suffered brain freeze :stunned: . congratulations, Jim and Sue. You both continue to be a major player on this great board!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• :thumbs_up:Way to GO Jim/Sue. In less than 200-you will be THE first in the 5000 Club. :wink_smile: Thanks for the thankless task you two have done in providing all of us with some great entertainment.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Thank you all for your kind comments. It's that type of enthusiasm that keeps this board above all the others - you guys (and gals) ROCK, just a great bunch of kind and friendly folks! We are proud to be a part of this "Duke clan".

All that said, we're here posting #4900.

And now we must toddle off to bed . . . :sleep_1::sleep_1:

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• chester and mrs c
    :cake: congrats :chickawow: on reaching yet another mile stone, looks like i'm the first to say this to you. sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite:teeth_smile: .

keep it going and i will some day get up to your lofty heights

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Well, what more can be said, Chester and the Mrs.? You two are special members of a special board. Congrats on reaching 4900 posts.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Alright Jim And Sue now that You Two have Reached 4900 Hundred What are You going to Do Next? Buy The 26 Bar Ranch and Put Me Out Of Business ?
    :evilgrin:

You had Better Sell A Lot Of Those "HOT DOGS !!!"
    :hyper:

Great Job Jim and Sue !!!!!!
    Bill
    :cowboy: