4000+ Post Club

There are 473 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 148,499 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• look what happens when i work for two days ringo passes the 4100 mark CONGRATS to you ringo on reaching another mile stone keep them coming my wordy friend:thumbs_up: .

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Whoops, caught me blinking, Ringo. I missed the last 100 posts. :wink_smile: Congratulations on 4100! Does your keyboard even have any letters left on them that you havn't rubbed off? :stunned: . great job, buddy!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Thank you all, Jim/Sue, Sire er I mean, Kevin. :teeth_smile:

It's been a fun 2+ years for me here. Looking forward to at least 2 more :teeth_smile:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• CONGRATS ringo you are now 4200 it seems like it was only yesterday that i was saying congrats on reaching 4100. keep this up and your fingers will only be stumps on your hands.:teeth_smile:

keep them coming mate

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• How in the world did I miss this one??? Congratulations on 4200 posts!!!!!! Now, it you just don't go (ot) , you won't make me go :vomit: !!!! Keep'em coming buddy!!!!

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Thank you kindly Jay, Mark, Smokey, Arthur, and GT, :wink_smile: I think after reaching 4000, the posts seem to just wixx by even faster.

Jay, I think you were probably getting some take out (again) from The Red Barn and missed out. :teeth_smile:

Mark, I never sleep. Also, the library staff has secretly given me a spare key to use, so I can come in here late at night and mess around on their computers. Boy the nights are short. :wink_smile:

Hi Smokey, I think it was only just yesterday that I was......:teeth_smile:

Arthur, thank you kind sir. I admit, I have been typing a little too fast these days. :wink:

GT, (ot) is my name. :teeth_smile: And thanks my friend.

• Hey Carl,

Congratulations on your 4200 posts!

I may have missed your other milestones but I appreciate you just as much and want to thank you for your friendship and support. Keep up the great posts.

Cheers :cool: Mike

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Thank you Mike, Todd, Senta, Mike,

Mike, having friends like you and the others here, get me through the day and usually when I need you all. ;-)) One of these days, im going to prove what you all mean to me.

Todd, no problem there, I know family life can get busy at times. ;-))

Vera, thank you as well. It is always nice to hear from you and is even better to get a compliment from you. ;-))

Mike, thank you my friend, and greatly do value the friendship we have. ;-))

Take care and best regards--Carl.