4000+ Post Club

There are 473 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 148,491 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I'll congratulate Ringo, but if it wasn't for me, he wouldn't have half of them. Just messin'. See you soon at 5000!!!!!!

Thanks Mike, GT,

And GT, the half oyou made me post were mostly (ot) har har. Just kidding! :wink:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Congratulations Carl on your 4900th post!

Can't believe that you are moving so fast. Keep it up. We'll have to do some heavy posting to keep the 4000 post club active. You're about to leave it. Thanks for all you do.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

Ringo, It's late at night and I'm tired, so I thought we would just borrow Hondo's congratulatory message . . . :wink_smile:

Chester :newyear: (and the Mrs.:angel1: sends her regards, too)

• wow RINGO you have reached the lofty heights of 4900. its been great chatting with you and reading all of what you have had to say in the last i dont know how long. see you soon at 5000 so now heres my BIG CONGRATS TO YOU

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I'm at the tail end of the dog again!
    CONGRATULATIONS,
    Carl,
    on 4900 POSTS!!! :gora::gora::gora::gora::gora:
    Either my eyesight is getting bad or you're just too fast - didn't see you fly by to this plateau.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Thank you Jim/Sue, GT, Smokey, Mark, Jay, Participation here sure makes ones troubles seem a lot less. Thanks for the congrats, they were needed here today ;-))

• :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
    :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Well Keith do you know what the cat said when she was jumping over the railroad tracks and felt the train wheel on her tail? IT WONT BE LONG NOW! Way to go EE on being only the 4th member posting at the 4 Kilo level. This calls for a celebration. Have a pint over there and I will do the same over here ( after work ) :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Well Murray,
    you beat me to it, but here I am,
    at 4000 posts.
    The 3rd member, I guess,
    but 4,if you count Sue and Jim, as two!

I will hold you to the offer of that pint,
    when I see you one day!!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I'll give it a third and CONGRATS for arriving at and passing 4K posts. Keep up all the great work which gives me more to read ;-D

• Congratulations Keith on making 4000 posts. I am so glad to see the ole 4000 post club to get its newest 4000 member. Thanks for all you do with the pals of the saddle, Duke movies and many other topics here. You are a valued member and moderator. Keep the post coming.

I'll see you soon.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations, Keith, on reaching the 4000 post level. It's a pleasure reading all the info you have added to this forum and it wouldn't the same without you. Way to go!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "