4000+ Post Club

There are 473 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 148,486 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• hi EE

glad to see you in the 4000 club, so here goes my BIG CONGRATS to you keep them coming and soon you will be at 4100

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• A very hearty congratulations, Keith. A man on a mission! Great job on reaching your 4100th post.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Whoa, slow 'er down there my rockin' buddy. Any more typing and that keyboard will just melt away. Congrats on 4100 posts and keep the good music coming. Way to go EE.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Congratst to you Keith on making it to 4100 posts and to you Carl for your milestone's since I have been gone.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Congratulations Keith for making 4100 posts here. You've been so informative on so much here and I appreciate all you do here. Thanks for being here and such a good friend.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations Keith for making 4100 posts here. You've been so informative on so much here and I appreciate all you do here. Thanks for being here and such a good friend.

Mike, I appreciate your kind remarks,
    and thank you, from your English friend.

Thanks Todd, for your post.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Congratulations Keith on making 4100 posts. You always have wonderful ideas about improving this place and descussing new topics and it is a lot of work and research after all. Thank you for all that. And what more - you are a wonderful person.
    Regards,
    Vera

• I'm finally in the 4000 post club. It took a while but here I am. Sharing in a great group with Keith, Carl, and Jim & Sue. Thanks for letting me share a little of myself and my time with you all. Look forward to many more posts, and I might catch Chester and the Mrs.............

Thanks again all.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congrats Mike, glad to have you here and way to go on another milestone!!! Keep them coming!!!!

Its not quantity its quality!!! That's not a burn on the people ahead of you either.....

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Mike and Kieth

Congratulations to you both on your wonderful efforts. You both go from strength to strength and we are all the more fortunate for it.

Best Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low