4000+ Post Club

There are 473 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 148,587 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Todd, Arthur, Jim & Sue, Keith, Mark, Jay, Kilo and Vera,

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement. This has been an honor and privilege to be here and talk about John Wayne, and many other things here. You have inspired me so much, and I think of you as great friends. I hope I never disappoint. You are great.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• hi hondo

here i come tail end charlie to wish you CONGRATS :hyper::hyper::gossip: to you on reaching the 4000 mark. sorry its late but you know better late than never is the motto, be seeing you shortly at 4100

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Thanks Sharon for the kind words and encouragement. You are a dear friend, and I appreciate all you do for me.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations Keith for making 4200 posts here. You've been busy here and thanks for Duke daughter threads. It is interesting reading. Keep the posts coming and see you at 4300.

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations, Keith, on reaching 4200 posts. You are doing a fantastic job with all your additions to the forum. Many thanks!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hello amd congrats Keith on making it to 4200 posts. Glad you are back and so active in putting up the trivia/info. Hope there are atleast 4200 more posts in those fingers!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Here I am 4100 posts! Thanks to all for everything including your valued friendships. You will never know how much you mean to me.

- John Wayne quote

• Hondo,

You've been a whirling dervish around here lately, just blazing through the posts!

Congratulations on reaching

4100 posts!

Quote from Hondo Duke Lane

Thanks to all for everything including your valued friendships. You will never know how much you mean to me.

Back at you, friend!! :wub:

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• hondo
    looks like its in the air, racing up the leader board you are, have just popped in and saw that you are now 4100 so heres my big CONGRATS to you and onwards and upwards you go.
    sorry if this sounds a little strange but am getting ready to go night-night and off to work i go :shades_smile: have missed you all but hope to be able to come again later today

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Hondo/Mike -
    Didn't I just CONGRATULATE you on 4000 posts?
    Well, I guess another
    CONGRATULATIONS
    is in order for

4100 POSTS!!! :gora::gora::gora::gora::gora:

[INDENT]

I'll probably be congratulating you again in a couple of days!!

[/INDENT]

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Thanks Keith, Jim & Sue, Todd, Mark, Sharon and Jay for your kind words and friendship. You mean a lot to me, and glad to be here. I'll see you soon, pilgrams.

- John Wayne quote