Any (American) football fans here?

There are 544 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 142,651 times. The latest Post () was by Rooster52.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Now that second game between the Cardinals winning in overtime over the Packers. That was a comeback of all comebacks only to see the Packers fall short in overtime. That was some game. Well next week is set and we'll soon find out who's going to the Superbowl. Here is the scores and schedule for next week.

Jets 24 - Bengals 14
    Cowboys 34 - Eagles14
    Patriots 14 - Ravens 33
    Packers 45 - Cardinals 51

Saturday, January 16
    Cardinals at the Saints 4:30 pm EST
    Ravens at the Colts 8:15 pm EST
    Sunday, January 17
    Cowboys at the Vickings 1:00 pm EST
    Jets at the Chargers 4:40 pm EST

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Looks like USC got a new coach already. They stole Lane Kiffin from Tennessee. This is very bad timing since the signing day is a couple of weeks away, and UT doesn't have a new coach yet, and the recruits have no idea who's going where in the coaching roulette. To be continued!

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• My E A G L E S GOT SHOT DOWN BUY SOME COWBOY SHARP SHOOTERS.My hats off to the better team this year.

My wife felt your pain, Bill. She was raised in Delaware, and has always been a big Eagles fan. I think she has given up hope of ever seeing them in the Super Bowl, though. But, she still hopes for the impossible. :))):

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Now that my Ravens are out, Todd, I am backing your Vikings. I think it would be an awesome Super Bowl seeing the Vikings and Colts go head to head.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hey, I'm a Bills fan from when OJ was running through airports without Security chasing him.
    I'm hoping the Vikings and their aged QB take home rings.

We deal in lead, friend.

• I'd kinda like to see the Saints and Colts play, but I also like to see the Vikings play. As a matter of fact I'd really like to see the Saints and Vikings play in the Super Bowl, but that's impossible. So I guess my Super Bowl is this weekend. You figure!

- John Wayne quote

• The Super Bowl is set. It was a great weekend for football. That Saints and Vikings game is a classic. Sorry about the Vikings, they should have won it, but we'll be seeing the Colts and the Saints. I guess it is what it's suppose to be. The two best records in the NFL playing for the Championship. Like I said, I think we saw the Super Bowl tonight with the Saints and the Vikings. Now for the next two weeks we talk on who's the best.

See you in Miami, dudes!

- John Wayne quote

• I'll be rooting for the Saints. We hosted a few of their games here after the Katrina disaster and kinda got hooked. Besides this is their first time into the big game.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• I normally don't care about college football, mostly because Minnesota college football has been so irrelevant for the last 40 years but, I was on my way back from Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Battlefiled park and I had it on the radio. The 2nd half was really exciting to listen too, I can imagine watching was just as fun.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• What can I say! If you follow college football, then you may be aware of the Auburn Tigers. Well they pulled it off yesterday against Arkansas with the score of 65-43. Not it is not a typo, that was the final score and that makes the tigers 7-0. All I can say is WAR CAM EAGLE! If you don't understand it, then you don't follow college football too close.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

- John Wayne quote

• Once again I don't follow college footbell much due to reason's I stated above, but finally the Minnesota Gopher football program fired Tim Brewster. Hopefully we will get someone that is relevant in football and can bring in or keep players so the program can become atleast respectable.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne