5000+ Post Club

There are 321 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 140,193 times. The latest Post () was by The Irish Duke.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Congrats to Chester nad the Mrs for breaking the 5000 post mark and even better the 5200 mark. Sorry to have missed it.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• CONGRATULATIONS,
    Jim and Sue,
    on another plateau -
    5300 POSTS!!! :gora: :gora: :gora: :gora: :gora: :gora:
    That's over double my count, but I aspire and someday hope to reach that lofty plane!
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Way to go, Jim and Sue. It's hard to believe that you had 5300 different things to say! :stunned:
    But they are always entertaining and informative. :thumbs_up: Keep them coming.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I have one question do you and the missus spend all your time in the computer room. LOL
    Congrats to you both, Mark said he must be the slacker king since he joined in Jan 03 and said he was under 900 posts. Well I joined the same month and I think this is my 100th. So I claim the title of slacker king.LOL

Regards
    Ethan

Don't Believe In Surrenders!!!!!

• Thanks, Jay, Mark and Ethan, for your congrats!

Ethan, we're happy to see you still around after so many years, even if you have only 100 posts! No, the Mrs. and I don't spend all our time at the computer, just usually in the evening after kids are in bed, or early in the morning, before they get up. We were at our hot dog cart all day today, so didn't get to check in until this evening.

Chester :newyear:

• hi chester and mrs c

CONGRATS on your 5300th + post sorry i am late in doing this but better late then never

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Ditto, sorry im late being here but, I wanted to give my heartiest CONGRATS to both Jim and Sue, for 53 hundred and 52 posts. Im looking forward to making more time in catching up on my reading. You two should print an Encyclopedia Series with all the knowlegde you have shared here.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• :jump::gora:(bump):chickawow: :punk::gossip::hyper: :blow::beer:

NEED I SAY MORE?
    Congratulations Chester and the Mrs...............

Cheers :cool: MIke a.k.a......Hondo

P.S. This is for making 5400 posts!

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Jim/Sue, quite welcome. Also, I want to give you both my best CONGRATS on 5400++ pages of fun stuff to read. Looking forward to seeing you break 6K ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• to chester and mrs c a BIG CONGRATS to you both for reaching this your last milestone but by no means least on reaching for the clouds.. 5400 posts.

wish we had fire works so that we could go out and celebrate this with you but instead i will go and have a cup of tea. bottoms up

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Congrats to Chester and the Mrs. on post number 5400. Seems like everytime I log into the site either you guys or Ringo are pushing through some milestone!!

Keep up the great work.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne