5000+ Post Club

There are 321 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 140,200 times. The latest Post () was by The Irish Duke.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• ringo you sly fox you have reached the 5000 mark. keep them coming mate be seeing you soon at 5100

CONGRATS to you mate

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Thank you Jim/Sue, Arthur, Mark, Smokey, Jay and Robbie, it's been fun getting here and saying whats on my mind (which is a LOT, these days) and you Ladies and Gents are the ones that make me enjoy this place. Thank you all for the greetings.

Take care and best regards--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Ringo,
    Congrats on reaching the 5000th post mark, that is quite an achievement!

Cheers,
    Bek :thumbs_up:

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Alright Carl! It looks like you made it to the Big 5 Thousand club. Congratulations for your time spent here and your input on this message board and with a borrowed computer on restricted times. That's a big accomplishment. Keep them coming.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Thanks to all of you Ladies and Gents and if ti were not for you all, I would not be here to post so much. :-))

PS, sorry for a generic reply but im awaiting for my bus and have to leave on a moments notice ;-))

See you all here on Wed though.

• Hi GT, Jay, thank you both for the nice words. I have not been able to be here much these past 8 weeks but, im gradually getting back into the swing of things. ;-))

• Thank you Jim/Sue, I greatly appreciate these nice words. Once I get my living situation resolved, I can't wait till I can spend more time here.