5000+ Post Club

There are 321 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 140,197 times. The latest Post () was by The Irish Duke.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• ringo my good fella

CONGRATS on reaching 5200+ posts. sorry i havent been in earlier to say this but have been really busy at work.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Ringo, and others who've reached milestones since the last time I posted, Congratulations!!

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ringo, congratulations on your milestones of 5100 posts and 5200 posts. Sorry for being so tardy, but will do better. You are great!

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Five Thousand Two Hundred Posts now that's what I call communication. Yo way to go Karl doing Texas proud.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• 5300 now 6 kilo by Christmas what do you say Karl. Congrats old chap

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Congratulations Carl on your 5300th post. We so proud of you. Keep them coming, and see you at 5400.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• ringo

5300 and still going strong a BIG CONGRATS to you and be seeing you soon at 5400

cheers smokey

• With sore arms and fingers, I want5ed to say thank you to Kilo, Mike, Mark, Jay and Smokey for your nice Congrats. It may take me a few months to get to my next one though.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hey Ringo,

You are about to encounter a new milestone here. I wanted to be the first to say congratulations on making 5400 posts. Keep the posts coming, Carl.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

- John Wayne quote

• ringo

just in case i miss it CONGRATS on your 5400 keep them coming and will see you shortly at 5500

cheers smokey