Most Disappointing Movie You Ever Saw.

There are 84 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 22,060 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Most disappointing to me are No Country For Old Men, and The Road. Both seemed to meander alot, touching here and there on some good plot threads, then discarding them.

• I was surprised they turned King Edward II into some effeminate homosexual when in reality he fathered at least 5 children by two different women. If I were Scottish I would certainly have been offended by the way the film portrayed King Robert the Bruce.

Braveheart was just a stupid, racist piece of rubbish. Hitler would be very proud of garbage like that. I hope Mel gets lung cancer.

HEY Dude!
    Tone it down a notch. This a friendly site Not a place for hate and wishing people a horrible death. We get the picture you don't like Mel.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• HEY Dude!
    Tone it down a notch. This a friendly site Not a place for hate and wishing people a horrible death. We get the picture you don't like Mel.

That's true Bill. All I can say is that I will celebrate Gibson's death as much as I did Arafat's and Saddam Hussein's.

• These for me all are tied in first place.

Pearl Harbor, Thin Red Line, Battle For the Last Panzer, Shindlers List, Windtalkers and stuff like that garbage.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I think sometimes a film may be disappointing when you've heard how great it is from many people, so when you watch it for the first time you're expecting to be really blown away by its greatness. I wasn't very impressed with Vertigo the first time I watched it, but now after several viewings I like it a lot more.

• Braveheart was just a stupid, racist piece of rubbish. Hitler would be very proud of garbage like that. I hope Mel gets lung cancer.

Can I just bring everyone's attention to JohnWayneFan4Life, this individual is a well known serial troll from the IMDB site, he spews out the same nonsense over there, particularly but certainly not exclusively against John Wayne. He has been banned under a litany of usernames dating back to 2005, he has written thousands of posts berating John Wayne as racist taking sadistic delight in his "slow and painful death" from cancer.

I am truly horrified to learn that this troll is now on Dukewayne.com, this is something that I hope the moderators rectify quickly.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Can I just bring everyone's attention to JohnWayneFan4Life, this individual is a well known serial troll from the IMDB site, he spews out the same nonsense over there, particularly but certainly not exclusively against John Wayne. He has been banned under a litany of usernames dating back to 2005, he has written thousands of posts berating John Wayne as racist taking sadistic delight in his "slow and painful death" from cancer.

I am truly horrified to learn that this troll is now on Dukewayne.com, this is something that I hope the moderators rectify quickly.

:agent:

This does not surprise me, Rob. Although I haven't yet read a post of his denigrating our hero, he has made some truly offensive posts otherwise. I would second the motion you make in the last clause above without a single qualm.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• This does not surprise me, Rob. Although I haven't yet read a post of his denigrating our hero, he has made some truly offensive posts otherwise. I would second the motion you make in the last clause above without a single qualm.

I'm glad that you have not read his posts degenerating John Wayne, healthy criticism is one thing, however to mock people with cancer and to delight in their suffering to me is sick and a primary reason as to why I rarely frequent the IMDB any longer.

Regards
    Robbie

• After reading all this stuff he said about Braveheart and that he would be happy when Mel Gibson dies. I don't care if you don't like a person or his movies, you don't wish for someone to be dead. That is just cruel and heartless. I hope he is gone from the board soon.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I fell asleep when I saw The Avengers years ago with Sean Connery and Uma Thurman. Also fell asleep with the 1st Lord of the Rings, so I never bothered to see 2 and 3. I can't think of other times when I fell asleep in the cinema so these top the bill for dissapointing films.

• Mohoghany - with Dianne someone, I went to see it on the Navy base I was stationed at, it is the only movie I ever fell asleep at. When I went to sleep the theater was mostly full when I woke up halfway through the movie it was all but empty
    Even the Conqueror was better :wink_smile:

Ben Cartwright SASS
    a good motto to live by
    "WWJWD"
    What would John Wayne Do"

• OK, I have to amend this, having seen the most recent Star Trek movie, which I have to admit I enjoyed.

That is a slam bang good action film.
    Good telling of the begining of how all the Star Trek crew came together.
    On saying that I,am way off topic.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Close Encounters of the Third Kind and Where the Wild Things Are. Disappointing because so much buildup for so little substance, and they were well done enough in places that they could have been good.

• he newer Star Wars trilogy I thought were pretty bad-especially that stupid jar jar binks character. Also, another one I want to add to the totally disappointing list was that new Superman movie. The only thing I liked about it was that the original Lois Lane (Noel Neill) was in it. On watching it, I did my best to watch it with an open opinion. After about the first 15 minutes, it had me badly missing Christopher Reeve, Gene Hackman and the rest of them.

PS, that guy wishing Mel Gibson to die-was flat out wrong >:-(. I am a fan of Gibson and always will be-even if he did make one or two public mistakes. Mel Gibson to me is also like Tom Hanks-one of VERY few good actors and decent in public-hollywood figures. Oh and as its wellknown, im not much of a fan of another certain actor though I do like at least one movie he was in. However, saying that, I certainly wouldnt wish that actor any terminal health problems.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Edited 2 times, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• the first x-files movie out a few years ago,i went to the cinema and fell asleep about 15mins into the film and i havent seen it since.
    the remake of the day the earth stood still,fell a sleep after 20mins,it was so boring and pointless.