The 6000+ Posts Club - Very Special Breed

There are 148 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 66,601 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Let me be the first to Congratulate you on making the 6000th Post on this message board. :thumbs_up: You are the first, and I am so glad to give greetings to you. You have been instrumental in making this a very special place, and I for one appreciate it very much. There is not much to be said, but keep on posting. I am so glad that you are here, and I can call you friends. :teeth_smile:

I will see you soon. (ot)

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a.Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hondo,

Thank you for preparing the thread where we, and those to follow us, can place their

6000th post!

There are hardly words to say how much we enjoy being here, and what a special group of people you all are. Jay said it in another thread - family - and that's how it seems, like we are a far-flung (like all around the world) family.

Fond regards to all of you who make this place the great place it is,

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Congratulations go out to you both, Jim and Sue. To reach 6000 posts and not have us get tired of you both is quite an achievement. :wink_smile: Just kidding, of course. You both are an asset to this forum and we'd be lost without you. Keep being who you are. Can't go wrong with that!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Congrats CHESTER and MRS C on reaching 6000, sorry i am late in saying this but better late than never.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Chester& Mrs C, 6000 posts is just amazing, we are so very lucky to have you both on this board :)

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sorry I could not post sooner and let me be THE 9TH to tell you all that I appriciate all of your time and postings spent here. I've learned so much from them. CONGRATS TO 6000+++ and many many more.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Belated congrats, thanks for insights and info and humor.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• CONGRATS to chester & mrs c for reaching 6200+ its been a ball watching you go up the ladder keep them coming you pair be seeing you both very soon at 6300.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Way to go, Jim and Sue. Your march foward to 6200 posts is simply amazing! And most of the posts have been kinda interesting. :wink_smile: See you at 6300 soon!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "