Least Favorite Actor/Actress

There are 88 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 30,794 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Nicholas Cage, Marlon Brando, Jim Carrey, Richard Burton, Shirley Maclaine ,Steven Seagal ,(apart from Executive Decison:wink_smile:) Richard Harris, Rex Harrison, Keanu Reeves

and finally Kevin Costner.

Concurred. Steven Seagal gave a fine performance in that film

J Duke W :angel1:

• Marlon Brando made my skin crawl. I cannot look at Sean Penn or Nicholas Cage in a movie. If my wife insists on watching one of their horror shows, I block out their image with my hand.
    Jim Carey is a talentless schmuck. Jack Black is repulsive. Will Farrell is a big #%&hole. Owen Wilson is an incompetent high voiced creep who can't even successfully commit suicide. Keanu Reeves is not from this planet but he couldn't even play a decent alien in the remake of "Day the Earth Stood Still".
    Jane Fonda should be in jail or just finishing her term for treason and being in "Barbarella". John Cusak is a dweeb.
    There seems to be a horde of interchangeable young males with names like Ryan, Brad, Seth or Jake that simply fail to register, so I can't readily identify them to get disgusted by them.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Charlie Sheen:dribble:....Jack Black.....:vomit:

I agree, I cant stand either of them. Ill also add susan saranwrap and her hubby tim robbins. Oh adn ed assner-who BTW, is here in Ultra Liberal Austin and is doing a play at the Congress Theater-and is playing FDR.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Marlon Brando made my skin crawl. I cannot look at Sean Penn or Nicholas Cage in a movie. If my wife insists on watching one of their horror shows, I block out their image with my hand.
    Jim Carey is a talentless schmuck. Jack Black is repulsive. Will Farrell is a big #%&hole. Owen Wilson is an incompetent high voiced creep who can't even successfully commit suicide. Keanu Reeves is not from this planet but he couldn't even play a decent alien in the remake of "Day the Earth Stood Still".
    Jane Fonda should be in jail or just finishing her term for treason and being in "Barbarella". John Cusak is a dweeb.
    There seems to be a horde of interchangeable young males with names like Ryan, Brad, Seth or Jake that simply fail to register, so I can't readily identify them to get disgusted by them.

We deal in lead, friend.

Couldnt agree with you more on that list and will add: matt damon, george clooney, will smith and jim carrey. Yes I know he was already mentuioned but, he's so lousy that he deserves a 2nd mentioning.

• all the actors today i could be bothererd watching excepted for kevin costner,kurt russell,sam elliott,clive owen,denzel washington.the other are just pupits.they can't hold a candle to the likes of john wayne,gary cooper,james stewart and so on.the actors of today just cant act and you just dont care if they lived or die in their films.the actors cant show emotion.long live the golden age of hollywood.

• all the actors today i could be bothererd watching excepted for kevin costner,kurt russell,sam elliott,clive owen,denzel washington.

I like Costner but won't champion him as a "great" actor. But I must draw the line at Denzel Washington. He is a VERY good actor IMO and I can't remember any film I think he bombed in.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I like Costner but won't champion him as a "great" actor. But I must draw the line at Denzel Washington. He is a VERY good actor IMO and I can't remember any film I think he bombed in.

Mark

i agree that costner is not a great actor,but he's always worth watching.and he does makes westerns,not many mind you,pity he dont make more.

• Charlie Sheen of course! He is on such a TRIP, I don't think he will survive.

Its sad too because he apparently thinks that he's "IT" as far as it concerns with being a celeb. I thought he was good in Red Dawn, but that was about it.

As the Aussies say, he's a wanker.