Today im a bearer of some sad news. :-(

There are 18 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,542 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I don't know how many of you remember that I had mentioned that part of the reason why im not here so much lately was because of a good friend of mines little Girl but, I have the sad duty to report that Brianne Ferguson, passed away due to cancer late yesterday. Brianne, had just celebrated her seventh Birthday recently.

I mention this because several of you good folks here were kind enough to keep her and her family in your prayers and also wanted to be kept informed about her as I recieved info.

Though her Father, Brian, could not be here, he was informed by me that many of you were saying prayers for her and he greatly appreciated them. Thanks for all the support on this. This is mighty difficult to talk about.

Take care and best regards-Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Sorry to hear about this tragedy Carl. Please send our condolences and I will say alittle extra prayer for Brianne who is looking down on all of us tonight.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I am so sorry, Carl. I hope her family can find peace in the fact that she is in good hands now. The death of a child is something I can not or ever want to bear. I can't imagine how they will get through this, but they will. My prayers go out to them.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• As a father of two children of a similar age, I can't even imagine how the family must feel, the loss must be unbearable.
    My heart goes out to them.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• {{{{{Carl}}}}} (hugs for you and some to share with Brianne's family)

I have not lost a child of my own, but have friends who have (and also my parents) - it is a devastating thing, and as others who are parents have shared, almost unimaginable. My heart goes out to Brianne's family. I know it will take a very long time for the pain to ease.

The following poem is one my parents had put on a card when my brother died many years ago (he was almost 8, I was almost 12). It must have been of some comfort to them at the time, and I have shared it with more one family who has lost a child. I share it with you now, and pray that there might be some solace for you and your friends -

God on His throne in heaven
    Looked 'round at His flowers so fair,
    And then sought a blossom on earth
    To add to those He had there.
    To be part of such heavenly Company
    The bloom must be pure and sweet
    And the little bud that was chosen
    Was the child who had played at our feet.
    Sorrow is great at the loss of our child
    At the parting with one we love
    But the parting was made that our child might go
    To brighten the heavens above.

Condolences,

Mrs. C:cry2:

• I just read this and want you to know that I feel sure all the members are feeling this childs passing. Sorry that anyone has to accept this part of life. Take care of yourself Carl. murray

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Dearest Carl,

My heart aches for this family and for you as well, my friend. It is my belief that when a child leaves us, the spirit within them is so special that they were not required to remain and be tested further, hense they return to their heavenly home to wait for us. We count ourselves blessed to have been in the company of angels such as these. And it can give us more determination to live in such a way that we will one day be reunited with them.

My love and prayers are with you and your friends...:broken_heart:

Love,

Cindy

• Thank all of you Ladies and Gents, Brian and his family will greatly appreciate all of these kinds words-we do I. Im going to print these out so I can send them to him along with a card.

Thanks to all of you and I oew you much.

Take care and best regards--Carl.

PS, coming here, helps ease the pain a bit for me. Peter Sellers helped a bit last night. ;-))

• ringo

sorry i havent been in earlier but im sorry about your loss and that of the little angles family, my heart goes out to them in their most trying time. will be sending my best wishes to them and hope that they can weather this with as much guts as their little girl did. there is nothing else i can do or say to ease their burdon

all my best

smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• No one should ever have to deal with this. Please offer my condolences to the family, they'll be in my prayers, it just breaks my heart to hear that this has happened.

May that little angel Rest In Peace.

Bek...

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hi all,

Carl, I am so sorry to hear the sad news.
    Please pass on my condolences to your
    friend and his family, and let him know
    that I will continue to pray for them.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• I can not think of nothing sadder then the loss of a child.i'am so sorry for the family that has to endure this great loss.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• May she rest in peace.

Prayers for the family's consolation are on the way!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Oh my, Carl - my computer crashed Friday and I have not been able to get on board 'til now, so it was a shock when I just got back on to hear your very sad news. My condolences go out to your friend and his family and to you as well. My prayers are out to all affected by this tragedy:cry2:.
    Jay

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Thank all of you nice Ladies and Gents. I will be printing this out and sending it to Brian within a few more days. I am glad that Brianna is no longer suffering and in a much better place. I only knew of her for a relatively short time and only seen a few photo's of her but from what I heard over the phone, and was told by her Daddy, this little lady sure was a good trooper, and the light of Brians life.

Thank you again and I owe you all my deepest grattitude, for these kind words and for all the prayers said on their behalf.

Take care and best regards--_Carl.