Happy 4th Of July

There are 86 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 21,273 times. The latest Post () was by badger.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Happy Birthday America! :birthday:Let's see, I think we are now 233 years old? I hope we have a 234!

Cheeers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Well, for my 800th post I thought there would be no better way to use it than to wish all of you a Happy 4th of July!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• i took the test,i said i was from Iowa at the start in order to do the test.
    i got 12 answers right and i dont think thats bad,its over 50% anyway!
    would i pass the citizen test? can i now come and live in America? (if i wanted to)

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• I put a stars and stripes flag on the flag-pole in front of my house every July the 4th, as well as I have the Austrian red-white-red flag waving from top of the pole every October 26th! - All my life I loved western-riding, american movies, american TV-shows and american country music, and most of all "Mr. America" John Wayne! And I love my country Austria too, because of its culture and great history. So I would call myself a pro-american Austrian patriot!

Happy July 4th to all of You!

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."

• HAPPY 4th OF JULY to all Americans here in the board! I hope You will enjoy this birthday of Your nation. The Stars and Stripes are waving from the flag pole in front of my house here in Germany like every year, and I am going to celebrate this day with my American Appaloosa horses and maybe some good American movie and country music from CD.

- I am a little sad today on this July 4th, because I lost one of my best four-legged friends, my tomcat Shir Khan, yesterday. He was such a fine cat and a good friend...

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."