Final rough?

There are 26 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,230 times. The latest Post () was by CHANCE.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• This is the final rough let me know if your ok with this or if you think you'd like anything (prop wise) added. I'm just waiting to see if anyone has any good head shots of the Duke.

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

Edited once, last by CHANCE ().

• Looks good to me Graham, perhaps I could lose the hat as in the original sketch?

Is there any chance John Wayne could be facing forward?

Incidentally who all have we got in this picture, I recognise Chester and Keith but nobody else.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Hi Robbie for you the hats gone as for the Duke facing forward i planned on that was hoping some one out there could help me out with some head shots of the Duke
    Graham

• CHANCE, I'm not sure how you choose the hats, but I'm thinking Kevin's looks too big for his head. Are you able to digitally shrink it, or do you have to find an image that "fits"?

I don't mean it to be critical, just wanting your work to have the absolute best appearance. I hope you will accept my comment in the non-critical spirit in which it was intended.

I really like JW facing forward like you have it now.

Lookin' good!!

Chester :newyear:

• Hi Gang hoping to print the rough out this weekend if i have enough ink so if anyone wants any changes,suggestions or wants anything in the painting ie: Dukewayne coffee cup let me know as soon as poss.
    Thanks
    Graham