Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year 2009

There are 33 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 8,704 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• merry christmas to all it has been a good day lots to eat and great pressies, hope you all have a great day keep safe and warm.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Christmas Day visits us all at different times, but we all get it in the end. This has been a good year for me in many ways, and I wish that you all will enjoy happiness and health in the next year.

And a lot of interesting John Wayne goodies of course. I have really enjoyed spending time here with fellow admirers of Duke.

Be safe and take care of your loved ones.

Happy New Year

Bob

• Just a quick stop by to say Merry Christmas to all my friends here, and I hope everyone (and especially to one very good friend - they know who they are), has a wonderful, safe, enjoyable New Year, and a better year in 2010 then was had in 2009.
    Take Care Everyone!
    Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone
    sorry im late,i got a bit sidetracked with the kids toys etc hahaha

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Keith, you are approximately 6 hours ahead of me, and that means around 3:15 am, so in 20 hours and 45 minutes you will be bringing in the new year, so I may miss you. What I am trying to say is Happy New Year my friend, may your 2010 be one full of love and joy for you and your family.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• (newyr)(newyr)(newyr)(newyr):drinks_wine:let me one of the first to wish you a very happy new year

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I hope every good person on this forum has a (newyr) . Have fun, but be safe. See you all on the other side!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "