Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year 2009

There are 33 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 8,790 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• To Kevin, Jim, Mike, Arthur, all my friends and members of this great JWMB Forum,
    A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

Wishing you, and all your families,
    a most wonderful time.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited 2 times, last by ethanedwards ().

• (xmastree)Keith, my friend, (xmastree)I wish for you a Merry Christmas and :thanksgiving:a Happy New Year.

To all my friends here on board, A very :bells:Merry Christmas :bells:to all here and a Happy Happy New Year (newyr)as well.(aaa)

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Issue the grog bring up the rations in fact double them damn the diets and hunt the mistletoe.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Merry Christmas to all!!

And I do mean Merry Christmas, none of that Happy Holidays garbage!!! HEHEHEHHE!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• We'd like to add our greetings to all for a

Merry (xmastree) Christmas

and a

Happy New Year!

Our friends smokey and H.Sanada will be the first of our members to welcome in the Christmas holiday (and a week later, the New Year).

We wish a happy, healthy, safe holiday to all our friends, all around the globe!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Having not been on line last year I missed out on wishing everyone a VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON.
    WELL I.AM BACK AND A GREAT BIG
    HAPPY HOLIDAY
    SEASON TO ONE
    AND ALL(xmastree)(newyr):beer:CHEERS

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Merry Christmas and happy Holidays to all board members!

I am spending my holidays this time again here in Germany with my horses, but I hope to go back to my home in Austria next year...

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."

• A very Merry Christmas and a safe prosperous and Happy New Year to all members from a very warm (30C) Queensland. The very best wishes for 2010.
    Redcap

RACMP - For the troops With the troops