been having test done

There are 16 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,221 times. The latest Post () was by ladybug.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Sorry to hear of your problems.
    I have had two stomach operations myself. I hope your problems are on the down side.
    Take care.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Linda, we are thinking of you. You take care of yourself, and come when you can. We are there for you and prayers to you for healing.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Has anyone heard from lindaj48? I was wondering what has been going on with her and the tests she has been taking. Any update would be appreciated.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• i have not been on for sometime
    i have been sick again and
    my mom has been sick also.

hope to get on line sometime soon. i think about you all alot. i am saving up for a new pc to be built for me cause i do not have enough
    virtal memory to do much on this one. hope to have enough before summer is over to have it built i am still debating about keeping my xp or upgrading to 7. but i did see something about 8 coming out soon and all you had to do was upgrade the xp to 8. where the 7 is not an upgrade.
    tell everyone hi and i miss them also. i just got done watching john wayne in true grit. and comancheros is on later. so i will watch that one also.
    linda

• Great to hear from you Linda.
    Just stick with XP for a while,
    lots of folks have, includiing me.
    Sorry to hear about all the bad news,
    the good news is, that we're all there with you.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Thanks linda for coming on and talking to us. We do miss you and will keep you in our prayers. Come when you can and hopefully you will be doing better. We'll keep a prayer for your mother as well.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

- John Wayne quote