wishing everyone

There are 15 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,076 times. The latest Post () was by Dukesfan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• i want to wish everyone a very happy and safe christmas.
    also a very happy and safe new yrs. and to also let you all know that i am doing better but my liver tests are still high so have to have another test on that.
    (newyr):ctree:lindaj48

• Hi

As the time is getting nearer towards the season of festivities and cheer may i take this opportunity of wishing all the members of this great board a wonderful and merry Christmas and a happy prosperous and peaceful New year.

My very best Regards to you all

Arthur (xmastree)(newyr)

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• I couldn't have said it better! Best wishes to all! Hope Santa takes care of everyone! And Please! If your going to go out and party, PLEASE DON"T DRINK
    AND DRIVE!! You can hit a bump and spill your drink! Bill

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all members!
    That television gives us a lot of films from Duke and Maureen!

Unconditional's Maureen O'Hara !
    French-English translation: poor !!!
    :blush:

Edited once, last by Romy: insert image ().

• Merry Christmas to all my friends here in the JW Message Board and peace on earth!(xmastree)

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."

• From my family to all of yours, may you each have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• merry christmas and a Prosperous new year to all on this fabalous board.i hope 2012 will bring lots of happiness

• i know im late but merry christmas to you all and have a safe new year

look after yourselves and your families as we are all here for such a short time enjoy it while you have them

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Here in Germany it´s two o´clock p.m. and we start counting down the hours! At my home in Vienna (Austria) people will meet at the place in front of St. Stephen´s Cathedral in the first district in the evening and wait there to greet the New Year. There is the "New Years Mile" on Carinthya Street from the opera house down to the cathedral where You can buy sandwiches, hot dogs and champagne at little shops. Here in Germany thousands of people meet at Berlin near the Brandenburger Gate. You folks in the USA sing "Auld lang Syne" and we in Austria play Johann Strauß´waltz "At the Blue Danube" for New Years Eve...

No matter how we all celebrate the New Year, most important is to have family and good friends around!

I wish all my friends in the JW message board A HAPPY NEW YEAR(newyr)!