Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 494,093 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello All
    Happy Birthday Smokey I trust you will have a good day down under. Colorado Bob you don't look a day older from where I sit. murray :D

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Thanks everyone! So far a pretty good birthday. And a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to you Smokey!
    Best,
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Here's my belated birthday greetings to all who had a B-Day recently as well. Hope your day was a good one!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Jul 7 2006, 10:08 AM
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Waynamojim. May you celebrate in high fashion.
    Cheers - Jay :D

[snapback]32786[/snapback]

Cheers and Rootbeers. Have a Happy Birthday Waynamojim. :D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• hi all

thanks for the birthday wishes sorry i havent been here but am back studing since 3rd july had a great day little blokes birthday gift to me was breakfast in bed the best gift he could have given me. happy birthday to all who i have missed and i hope you had as great a day as i did and same with gifts.

cheers to all smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hello All
    Happy Birthday Cole Thornton Happy Birthday Tennesseean, hope you :jump: guys have too much fun.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY Arthur - Congratulations on your 63rd milestone. Thank you for all the information you have posted in the past and hope to see many more in the future. Have a GREAT DAY!
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Cole/Arthur, Belatedly, I WISH YOU BOTH A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.</span>

Take care and <span style=\'color:green\'>CHEERS!!

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..