Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 490,674 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I almost missed your day. I just wanted to say Happy Birthday, DakotaSurfer!! Hope you have a great day! And hope you get lots of :present: presents! And eat lots of :cake: cake!

And have a great time today.:beer:

Cheers :cool: Hondo/Mike

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I was hoping everyone would miss this... no cake, no presents unless you count the trip to Winterset. I gave up at 49 and holding. But thanks anyway.

• I might be a day late, but I'll wish that you had a Happy Birthday, DakotaDurfer. I hope is turned out to be a great day for you.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Yesterday but I should have slept thru today... About 10 am and I heard an explosion... looked outside my back window and saw a building going up in flames. Fortunately they got it contained but the fire left three injured firefighters and this:

• Happy Birthday Dakota--belated. Sorry I was not able to send you greetings before now and I hope your birthday went well for you. :present: :beer: :thumbs_up: :teeth_smile:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Yesterday but I should have slept thru today... About 10 am and I heard an explosion... looked outside my back window and saw a building going up in flames. Fortunately they got it contained but the fire left three injured firefighters and this:

Did you ever find out what happened?

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Three firefighters got hurt, the roof collapsed as they entered the building. They say the main sign at the roof of the building had an electrical short and the fire ran through the attic of the building. The building was engulfed in fire before the fire department even got there. We only have 4 - 6 firefighters on duty per shift and two trucks were already out on other calls. Fortunately we have a governmental agreement with a few cities close by that will respond within 15 min. if needed. If not it could have gotten to our house. The neighbor and I, both ex-police tried to keep traffic from getting too close until the police showed up.

But the cause was definitely electrical. The building was already re-placed once in 1991 when it was hit by a tornado. If it were me, I'd move the building. Not very good luck where it's at.

• Happy Birthday, Graham! :present: Are you gonna need a fire extinquisher (sp?) to put out those candles? I hope the day brings you all you deserve.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Happy Birthday, Graham!! Hope you had a great one. We sure are glad to have you as part of our family.

Cheers :cool: Mike

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote