Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 487,861 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :birthday: Rossco3268 :birthday:40th B'day :cake: Hope this is a great day for you. (bump)We just wanted to wish you a great day for your 40th. :birthday: Get all you presents together. :present:We all drink to your day. :beer:

:birthday: Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Well, here's a bit of message board trivia for you . . . this thread was started exactly four years ago, with a birthday greeting to Chilibill, aka William T Brooks. We are now on the 77th page of the thread, and coincidentally, Bill is turning 77 today!!

Happy Birthday to you,(bud)
    Happy Birthday to you, (bud)
    Happy Birthday, dear Chilibill, (bud)
    Happy Birthday to you! (bud)
    (and many more . . . )

:gossip::gossip::gossip:

Wishing you the best,

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• happy birthday chill :cake::present::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::present::cake:
    so i see the wrinkle fairy paid you another visit :laugh:

still :wub: you though

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hey Chilibill, Happy Birthday. Hope you have many more and it is the greatest one. Don't eat too much cake.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Belated Birthday Greetings Bill . Thanks again for the river of information that has given us a chance to hear things we might not have otherwise.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Happy Birthday El Dorado, here in vancouver we have a hotell / bar called El Dorado but they are builing a new comlex on the site. The establishment goes back at least 40 years,

• to all who have had and are still to have their B'days this month:birthday: and best wishes for your day

cheers smokey

• Happy Birthday in 12 hours CowgirlAlane. Sure hope you and yours find time to enjoy some special time together.

• :hyper::hyper::hyper:Happy Birthday DF1 CLOSING IN ON THE BIG 50 have a great day and as I once heard a chacter called Ma Moberly say in a film whos title I can't recall LOOK OUT BALTIMORE

• :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:
    to every one who has a b'day this month have a good one and i hope you get what you wish for

cheers smokey