Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 487,707 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thank you all for the Birthday greetings and wishes.

It has been a wonderful day and am glad to have celebrated a part of my Birthday with you here.

May I add my birthday wishes to others especially Cindy. It is special. I appreciate all of you here. I might add that Chester and the Mrs. sent me a phone call birthday wish as well and that made my day as well.

Everyone have a great day.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Happy Birthday, Casualities7 on your 29th birthday. I might add a big welcome to this great messageboard. I hope you find this a great place hang around and get to know us.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Great Day for Golfing or Fishing, a person has to enjoy something special on their BIRTHDAY! Have a good one Bill of PA. Do you ever miss your days on the thin Blue line? BTW how was Winterset? Murray

Greetings from North of the 49th

• A very Happy Birthday wish to you, BILL OF PA. I hope your trip to Winterset is everything you wanted it to be.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Carl and Cindyrella, sorry we missed your special days earlier this month!

Bill of PA, what a great way to spend your birthday weekend - celebrating John Wayne!!! We look forward to hearing about your time in Winterset.

Happy Birthday to You,
    Happy Birthday to You,
    Happy Birthday :star: Carl, Cindyrella
    :star: and Bill (of PA) :star: ,
    Happy Birthday to You!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Sorry I missed giving a greetings but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY'S for: Bill (of)PA, Princess Cindy and, myself ;-)) YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

Thanks Jay, Jim/Sue and any I missed. Mine was a relaxing one ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• First Off I Want To Thank Everyone For The Warm Birthday Greetings.i Had A Wonderful Time In Winterset.i've Been Very Busy Since I've Been Back.sorry For The Delay.to Answer Kilo 6 No I Do Not Miss The Thin Blue Line.twenty Years And One Bullet Wound Is Enough For Me.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• A very Happy Birthday wish sent your way, Kilo6. I hope the day treats you better than you hope. At your age, there may not be many left :wink_smile: heee heeee..just kidding. Have a great day!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "