Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 487,960 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• A big BIG Happy John Wayne Birthday, Murray.

May this day be a especially :present: great one for you.

Cheers :cool; Mike

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Thanks for the Birthday greetings. I was born on a Friday the 13th so it's a lucky day for me. Our niece was married on Saturday and we enjoyed good weather and a nice family gathering. Happy Birthday Chance and Brick we Geminis have to stick together.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Thanks, it's pourin down rain this morning, so I turned on the Duke in Rooster cogburn on this rainy birthday, it doesn't get any better than this all alone except my cats and dog and the Duke. adios from 3 miles east of the Indian Meridian, Indian Territory.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Happy Belated Birthday Graham/Chance. You've been a great fixture here and we are so happy that you are here. Thanks for all your contributions, and see you soon.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• to all who i have missed and are still to come a big
    :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:
    to you and i hope that you all got what you wanted :cake::cake::present::present::gossip::gossip:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• to all who i have missed and are still to come a big

to you and i hope that you all got what you wanted :cake::cake:

cheers smokey

To borrow from Smokey a bit, I want to wish all those whose B-Days have passed and I could not say anything for. Happy Birthday you all ;-D Hope you all got lots of nice :present::present::present::present::present::present:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Happy Birthday Ethan-and many many more. Hope you get lotsa presants which include copies of JOHN WAYNE movies you don't have in your collection. ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..