Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 487,756 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi All,

Thanks for the good wishes I am now officially a retired old age pensioner, but with the projects I have to do I don't think I'll be putting my feet up yet.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• arthur

so sorry to have missed your important birthday (retirement age yipee) so heres my happy birthday to you hope you had a good one and that now you get to do what you most desire.

:present::birthday::birthday::present::beer:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.
    37 today!! Blimey it doesn't seem 5 minutes since i was 18!!
    Cheers luckynedpepper

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Thanks Chester + the Mrs for your kind words.

Thanks to everyone else as well.

Cheers luckynedpepper

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Hey, the time difference strikes again!! Thanks, Keith, for the heads up (for me, it show no birthdays, because it's still Friday for me, but the wee hours of Saturday for you :teeth_smile: ).

Anyway . . .

Jay, we hope you have as good a birthday as Ike will allow - be SAFE, friend!

And while I'm at it, wishing birthday greetings on the day when it's not somebody's birthday, I vaguely remembering seeing that yesterday, September 11, was Saddle Tramp's birthday, but I got distracted and forgot to wish him a Happy Birthday.

So . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

to

Jay J. Foraker

and

Saddle Tramp!!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• May you have a very happy Birthday, Jay. Save me some cake, ok? :wink_smile:

I hope you had a great birthday, Saddle Tramp. I sent you both a present but they got lost in the mail. :stunned:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "