Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 490,989 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday dear wbbison,
    Happy Birthday to you!

:hyper:Hope that your day is really great. :present: Have a John Wayne Birthday.:hyper:

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Eh, it's today, the 17. why was it shown yesterday? Anyway, thanks guys. I had completely forgotten until a text message from my mother reminded this morning. Don't know what special to do to celebrate; can't buy a cider because I've volunteered as a guinea pig to a medical study tomorrow and promised not to drink, but maybe a cake

I don't believe in surrenders.

• Eh, it's today, the 17. why was it shown yesterday?

etsija,

I can answer that question for you! It didn't show on the calendar 'yesterday', but 'today' comes about 8 hours earlier in the UK, and Keith is almost always the first to wish folks Happy Birthday because he sees it earlier than any of us in the US. So when he posted birthday greetings, it was the 17th for him.

I decided to wait, so a few months from now, the greeting will have the right date at the top (i.e., November 17th).

Sorry you won't get to celebrate the way you would like, but we hope you have a nice birthday in every other way possible!

:birthday:

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Well, well, well, you not gonna believe this, but it's TRUE.

Chester

is

61 Today

Hi Jim, needless to say but have a great

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hope you and your family have a real good day

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England