1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 322,702 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• kevin

CONGRATS on reaching 1100 its been a long time coming but sure and steady will get you there. thanks for all you do

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Congratulations, Kevin. 1100 posts and counting. Thanks for providing us with this great Forum. Keep up the great work!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• awe you blokes sure make this shelia feel all warm and cuddly. thanks to all will have to find more to tell you all..

hope to reach the lofty heights of all of you soon (bud)

didnt know i had even passed another milestone was :sleep_1:when it happened

cheers smokey

• smokey,

We apologize for being so late with the congrats, but I guess it stretches out the accolades longer, right??

You can revel in the honors for a few days more, bask in the limelight . . .

Oh, yeah, that's right . . .

CONGRATULATIONS

on reaching

1500 posts!!

It has been a privilege having known you all these years, and we look forward to continuing on for a good long time!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Congrats Smokey for making it to 1500 posts.

And to any others I might have missed in this thread, Congrawats on yours as well.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• :teeth_smile: Congratulations on a Belated 1500 posts, smokey!

Thanks Sharon for your friendship and support. :wink_smile: I truely value you as a great friend. Keep postin' and see you at 1600. Stay warm.

Cheers :cool: Mike

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• senta CONGRATS

you are now up with me i will have to get a wriggle on otherwise our lady from St. Petersburg will skate on past

keep them coming and well done

cheers smokey

• Hey Vera,

Congratulations on your 1500th post.

Thanks for all you do and your support. It has been a privilege to have you here and posting with you. We've had a great time. Keep up the posting and see you at the top.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations, Senta, on your 1500th post. At my rate, I'll be joining you at 1500 posts about the year 2010. :teeth_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "