1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 322,698 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• kevin

you have reach the dizzy heights of 1200 as they say slow and steady wins the race
    keep them coming

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• It's about time Kevin---SIR ;-)) and many congrats to go with it ;-)) we and I, owe you so much in gratitude for having such a wonderful site.

Take care and best regards--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Congratulations Smokey for making 1900 posts! Thought you could get one past me, uh, well we think so much of you that you won't get by. Keep 'em posting and see you soon at the 2000 post club.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• thanks all

if it wasnt for you all i would have never have made it this far. it has been fun getting to meet you all. will see you all here again when i reach the next stepping stone

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I don't know how I missed this one. Congrats smokey on 1900 and see you soon at 2000.

Har har, you missed this one because you were busy playing with your...

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Yeeehaaa! Congrats to you, gt on reaching 1700 posts. And all are a great addition to an already great board. Well, some of them at least.

And as I post this, it is my 1200th post. Look out, I'm catching up! :wink_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "