1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 322,707 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• CONGRATS to gt and dukefan1 for reaching both your 1700th and 1200th posts.

its been great reading what you both have had to say and getting to know you. keep them coming see you both soon at your next step up the ladder

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi

My Internet has been off for the last couple of days so this is the first chance to congratulate gt and duke fan 1 on reaching their respective milestones well done and keep going onwards and upwards

Best regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Congratulations GT12PAC on 1700 posts!!! You've been an inspiration even if you are a Georgia fan. I didn't think Georgia fans had any inspiring qualities in them. Thanks for proving me wrong, even if you may be the only one. And might I say, WAR EAGLE?

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations Dukefan1 on making 1200 posts!! Thanks for all you do, and your posting. We'll see you at 1300 posts soon. Keep them coming.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• CONGRATULATIONS,

Mark,
    on reaching 1200 POSTS!!! :gora::gora:
    Sure enjoy the games you provide for our entertainment!

Cheers - Jay:beer:

Mark, I hope you will forgive me for borrowing Jay's sentiments to you but, I completely echo them. CONGRATS my friend.:thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Ringo, dukefan, smokey, arthur, Senta, Jay, chester, DukePilgrim, SXViper, and Hondo, thanks for all the kind words. You guys make this a place I enjoy coming to every day. Just look at the smile on my face.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Well, here I am again. at 1800 posts. The site just never seems to get old. I have to get my fix each and every day.

WOW, congrats for the milestone! Keep them coming GT, and here's to your next 1000 posts. Can you make it to 2800 by the end of the year?