100+ Post Club

There are 1,287 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 297,980 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well, here we are at #400 - it's amazing how fast those posts accumulate when you're havin' fun! :D

All I can say is . . . whoever gets to 500 first, don't forget to start a NEW thread for the 500 post club (or whatever clever name you can think up).

And I think at 500, we get another little square by our name :lol: ( . . . hint, hint Kevin . . .).

Chester

• Chester,
    400 posts, that is quite an accomplishment. I have read and enjoyed your posts, and I have learned alot.

Brian
    Tulalip Wa

• Well this is post number 200! I have enjoyed posting here and reading all the info the rest of you have posted. A person can learn something new here everyday. Looks like JWfan wil be next with 100 posts.
    Thank you Chester for the reminder.

Brian
    Tulalip Wa

• Hello :rolleyes:
    BrianB posting 200 is quite an event :rolleyes: I have learned alot in your military ways B) Rock on you will post many more good things :unsure:

Monique ;)

• Mrs & Mr Chester & Hondo :rolleyes:
    I have posted alot :huh: now it is time for me to back off <_< I feel that I shall post as time needs B) I got into a race thing in my mind :huh: and thats not why we are posting on this board :( I want Mrs. & mr Chester to post and Hondo keep going,Robbie is right there :P I need to think of what I'm doing..is it posting or passing information

Monique ;)

• Well Done Chester thats pretty good going say can we call you Jim I think I remember reading on a thread that Jim is your name. Nice work also to Brian you've done well and keep posting. Good luck JW Fan hope you make your 100th post soon.

B)

Regards
    Robbie

• Congraduatlations Chester & Mrs., and BrianB for you milestones. You are all great. I have nothing but admiration for you all, and am honored to be here with such a great group of people. And you three are a big part of that. Keep up the good work, and see you at the top.

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi I'm Here , finally reached my 100th Post YIPPEE!!.Didn't think i'd make it to a 100
    funny i don't feel a day over 40 well 43ish.
    Any way i'm pleased i joined it's been great to talk to fellow fans of the Duke.
    Your a GREAT! group of folks but the only thing i'm dissapointed with is that i haven't had a chance to chat with you in the chat room , maybe one day we'll have to fix a time to talk.
    Well it's a pleasure to be here thanks
    Chance :blink::cowboy:

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• chance,

congrats welcome to the club we all give you a big pat on the back by the way what took you so long :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Your not wrong there Chester i've been surfing the net and looking through books to find figures for my paintings but it's difficult to find what i need.
    But i'll keep posting. :rolleyes:

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• Congrats, Chance! Doesn't it feel great to get that out of the way? 'Bout time you showed up. Hey, if we put our posts together, we might catch a few of the 300 posters on the board! :D dukefan1

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• [i][b]See you at 500, everyone.

Cheers, Hondo Duke Lane (Mike Franklin) B)
    USA - Alabama

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• A little late, but congratulations, Chance. Welcome to the 100 post club. You are in an elite club with the privilege of being with the best.

Don't worry, Kevin will be here soon. We won't leave him out, he's our leader, and he will not be denied. Chance, great to see you here, and looking forward to many in the future.

Cheers, Hondo B)

- John Wayne quote

• Way to go, Hondo! 400 great and informative posts. I may be slow, but I'll be there one day. Can't imagine running out of things to say or learn about J.W. I was touched by your dedication to Brian B. and his memory. He came in fast and became a regular and a friend. Keep those posts a'comin'. dukefan1

• Way to go, Kevin. I am so glad to see you taking a more active participation on your board. You should be proud of the reaction you have gotten. Those of us who have boards on our own site never got this kind of following. Enjoy it and keep that posting. Your input is important to us. dukefan1