100+ Post Club

There are 1,287 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 297,983 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hondo,

I just got back from a five-day trip to visit family. We got to check in the first night we were away, and the next morning, but haven't been back since.

I see you made it to 400!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Don't we all have a bunch of fun on this message board? You are the tops in being right there with answers to almost any question (like what size shoes the Duke wore ;) )!

I am thankful for having found you as a friend, with a mutual admiration for a great man, John Wayne.

We look forward to many more posts from you, good buddy!

Chester :cowboy: and the Mrs. :rolleyes:

• Thanks Chester, and Mrs.

You are special people, and really enjoy to posts I read from you and the Mrs. You are special to me, and I really appreacate all you do for me, in ways no one can imagine.

Looking forward to many more days of posting, sharing, and kidding around. Take care my friends.

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• hi hondo,

sorry missed your 400TH post soon you will catch with chester and the mrs, doing well for a one person team (not like chester he has help :lol: :lol: :lol: )

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• hi to mrs c and hondo

thanks for the reminder about the 200th post as you can see i have made it and ave had a ball doing it well couldn't have made it on my own thanks for the help all you lot :D am looking forward to catching up with all of you so if you could break your fingers i could catch up :lol: :lol: :lol: only kidding

catch up soon

cheers smokey ;)

• Congratulations for gettng to #200, Smokey

Smokey,

You're the best. What a ride you've taken us on. Thanks for the posting, and the great comments, humor, and insights. See ya at 300!

Cheeers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Way to go, Smokey! 200 posts!. you may be from down under, but you are above me in posts. I'll get there in my own slow time. I feel like a rookie next to this bunch. lol. Chester and the Mrs are pushing 500!!! How many keyboards have ya all gone through to get there? What a gang!! Glad to be a part of this special group. :D dukefan1

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Well here goes my 400th post, seems no time since 300!. A lot has happened however on this board within that short space of time. There was sadness at Brians's untimely death. However there were many positives as well Lori rejoining the board, New members like "A girl named Jen" taking a real interest as well as "GSP". And hopefully if or when I reach 500 there will be one or two more keen additions to the board as well as all the old faces.

Thanks for the reminder Chester ;)

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Congradulations Robbie Reaching 400 Posts!

You are the man, :lol: and I'm so glad to see you get to this milestone. ;) You're right that a lot has happen that has sadden our board, :( and a lot of good things with the addition to new members. :P Keep up the posts, and see you at 500, very soon.

Cheers, Hondo B)

- John Wayne quote

• hi robbie,

congrats on the 400th posting keep them coming you will soon be at the 500 mark (as long as we can nobble chester and hondo :lol: :lol: )

cheers smokey ;)

• Robbie,

We intended to add our congratulations to the many, and ran out of steam last night
    before we got that far, so . . .

CON<span style=\'color:orange\'>GRATULATIONS</span> on reaching 400 posts!!

This board wouldn't be the same without you!

Keep on postin'!

Chester :cowboy: and the Mrs. :rolleyes:

P.S. Thank you for the kind PM!

• I'll throw my CONGRATS! your way, Robbie. That is an awsome milestone. Ill get there in a few years. hee hee. Keep on posting that great stuff you do. dukefan1

• Here it is, gang! My 200th post!!!! Ya all make it easy with the topics put up on this great board. I couldn't have done it without you good people. Well, I coulda', but I was never one to talk to myself :rolleyes: lol It's been great fun and will continue to be so. See ya's on the board! Dukefan1