100+ Post Club

There are 1,287 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 297,987 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• GREAT JOB, DUKEFAN1!!

200th post and going strong. :blink: Glad to be a part of your life on this board. :uhuh: Keep it coming, big guy. :stunned:

See you at #300! :cowboy:

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• As I am reminded by Hondo & Chester, I have reached the 200th post! Actually, this is 204, my mistake. But anyway, I myself, am amazed that I had that much to talk about, even when it is about the Duke!

Now for the real challange, can I make it to 500?? Well, let me change the batteries in the ol' brain box and I'll try guys.

Let's get goin'! Cya then!

[SIZE=3]"Here's to you Duke, untill we meet again."[/SIZE]

• Congrats Again</span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>Nice Car!

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Baron,

Congratulations on breaking 200!

You add so much to this board! A vast amount of knowledge about the Duke, the highly successful Picture Game, a son who can share his knowledge about military planes, etc., etc., etc. I could go on and on . . . but I won't.

I'd rather go read some more of your posts . . . :rolleyes: .

:D

Chester

• congrats baron on getting into the 200s keep plugging at it us slow pokes have to stick together see you at 300

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I missed it again! Even though some members pointed out my nearing 300, I obviously was too busy to check when it's time. But I hope nr. 302 is as good as 300.

• congrats itdo on reaching your 300s hope to see you soon at 400 keep them coming

cheers smokey

• Darn! Just when I think I am gaining on you all, you all just leap ahead!. lol. Way to go, Itdo. You inform and entertain us all with your knowledge of many subjects. I look foward to reading the next 100 posts. Dukefan1

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• #300</span>

Congratulations on making 302, and looking forward to seeing you at #400. Keep up the good work.

Cheers, Hondo B)

- John Wayne quote

• Well, I made a mistake. I was supposed to put my 100th post here, like a good little Duke fan, but I made a mistake on my 99th and wound up posting it twice. And it was such a silly little post too. Oh well.

So here it is... I was thinking of taking a low-key approach, but it's so cool now that I'm a member of the club I think I'm going to have a little fun...

:gora::gora::gora:

WOOHOO!!! YEEHAA!!! And a yippy ti-yo & a whee dogie etc. etc.

Thanks all... it's been a fun ride so far.

• welcome to the club :lol:

great to see you have made 100 keep going and we will see you at 200
    keep the spirit alive

cheers smokey

• Wow! I was gone last weekend, then we had trouble with our phone line, so haven't been around for several days, so to catch up, I'd like to offer

CONGRATULATIONS

to both itdo (for 300+) and Jen (for 100+) for perseverance and dedication and some really great posts and a wonderful dose of enthusiasm. I hope it's catching!!

The hardest thing about not being online was missing all of you!!

It's good to be back!

:D

Chester :cowboy: and the Mrs. :rolleyes:

• Way to go, Jen! 100 posts took you no time at all. It's a pleasure reading your posts. Keep it up and see ya at 200! Dukefan1

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "