100+ Post Club

There are 1,287 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 296,147 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Originally posted by itdo@Feb 26 2004, 03:22 AM
    La jeune fille qui s'appelle Jen,
    c'est magnifique! Chapeau! :blink:
    (training pour Paris!)

I've always envied people who could speak more than one language. I have enough problems with my own. :lol:

When I was stationed in Germany last time, I took a college-level course in German. I passed but it was a struggle. The rule that gave me the most trouble was the der, die, das thing.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• congrats chilibill

so you have made it to the 100 club keep them going and befor long you will make it to the 200 mark

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi to all of you wonderful people :rolleyes: .

This is my 400th post :lol: . Thanks for putting up with me since I began posting.
    Here's to the magical 500th :o :):):):) .

Thanks and my very best regards to you all :D

Arthur B)

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• hi arthur

congrats on your 400 keep them coming and your most welcome we colinals have so much to put up with don't we :lol:

see you round like a beach ball

cheers smokey

• Fantastic Arthur,

You've made it! It's been a while and I think that we are just as informed as ever from your great posts. Keep up the great work and see you soon at 500!

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

Originally posted by arthurarnell@May 3 2004, 01:25 AM
    Thanks for putting up with me since I began posting.

Arthur,

Putting up with you?? Are you kidding?? :o

We have really enjoyed all your posts!

It's been a PLEASURE :D , and often very educational :rolleyes: !

CONGRATULATIONS
    on making it to 400 posts, and we look forward to all those posts that will take you to 500 and beyond!

:gora::gora::gora::gora:

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• hi there inharmsway

we all think like that but believe me your first 100 will be here before you know it so don't dispair we were all in the same boat but look at us now so believe and it will come ;)

cheers smokey

• In Harm's Way. Yeah its kind of like investing in stock, slow and steady!!

Arthur, Congrats on your latest milestone, won't be too long when you will be surpassing Chester and Hondo!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

Originally posted by William T Brooks@Oct 2 2004, 09:38 AM
    I finally got around to voting in all of these Polls. As a pilot of over 55 years I had to voted for "Flying Tigers", and what do you know this is my 400th post!!!! Chilibill :cowboy::cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

[snapback]11601[/snapback]

Wow! We were gone all day, and come home to find you went wild answering all the different polls, and in the process, making your

CON<span style=\'color:orange\'>GRATULATIONS

It had been great getting to know you, and we look forward to reading more of your posts! Thanks for sharing your adventures with us!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• For Making 400 Posts!!</span>

:gora::jump::gora::jump::gora::jump::gora::jump:

Thanks for the many great posts and insights about Duke. We're glad to have you here on the board. <span style=\'color:green\'>Keep up the great posts, and see you soon at 500!

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• well well well chill you have made it to 400 before you know it you will be in the 1000 club

its been great flapping gums with you about all things

keep them coming cobber

cheers smokey

• :cowboy: Thank you all. Sorry I could not reply yesterday as I was doing some volunteer work at our Museum and I was not able to come join the discussions here. Thank you Chester, Viper and Robbie. I have enjoyed reading all of your postings hare and I do wish to stick around here for as long as you can stand me.

Best regards--TRK.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..