100+ Post Club

There are 1,287 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 297,141 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Arthur,

Congratulations 100 Posts!

Glad to have you here, and really enjoyed your time here. You've been a great wealth of information on our greatest hero, John Wayne! Thanks for all the fun and friendship. See you at 200 posts, soon

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• to king arthur

100 posts and more to come, have enjoyed the stories hope i haven't thrown too many bumps into the stories. glad to have you here in the club keep up the good work see you at 200 soon

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Thanks to all you brilliant guys for the good wishes.
    Chance, Smokey, Hondo and Chester you keep throwing the bumps into the story because that's what its all about.

Really Best Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• :lol: Hi.

It doesn't seem that long ago that I was posting my 100th Now This is my 200th.

Its Greeeeeeaaaat.

Thanks to everyone for the fantastic comaraderie and friendship shown on this board you are all truly magnificent.

My very best Regards

Arthur ;)

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• hay arthur
    way to go

200 and counting will have to pull my boot straps up and get on or i will be eating your dust

keep them coming

cheers smokey

• Arthur,

As I was reading some of your excellent posts this morning (thanks so much for the comparison between The Taming of the Shrew and McLintock!), all of a sudden it dawned on me that I remembered that you were close to a "hundred" landmark, and when I looked, lo and behold you were past it, so I scurried on over to the Hundred Post Club and was happy to see you had posted number 200 here.

It is with great pleasure that I offer you CONGRATULATIONS on this early milestone in what I am sure will be an illustrious stay here on the John Wayne Message Board.

You are very knowledgeable in many areas, and are a valued member of the board here, along with so many others that I hesitate to name names for fear I will leave someone out.

Keep on posting!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

Originally posted by arthurarnell@Feb 9 2004, 01:16 AM
    It doesn't seem that long ago that I was posting my 100th Now This is my 200th.

After I hit "Add Reply" on my post congratulating you for 200 posts, it went back to the top of the page, where Hondo was congratulating you for 100 posts.

It wasn't that long ago you were here . . . ;) . . . less than a month.

Sometimes it's like that . . . you jam out 100 posts in a week or two, and other times, it takes a couple of months for it to happen.

However long or short it takes, the important part is to have fun doing it :D !

Chester :newyear:

• [b]200 POSTS & GOING STRONG!</span>

Way to go, and a lot of great posts. I want to thank you for your contribution to the message board, and all your insights. You really make this a place to be educated. You said more in your 200 posts than what me and chester said in our 1600. :rolleyes: Sorry Chester & mrs. :lol: Just kidding. At least for you guys. Thanks for all your fun too. Look forward to the next 100 posts and messages you give us.

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• good on ya
    littleduke

glad you made it to the club keep them coming give us a spice of life

cheers smokey

• Congradualations LittleDuke!

Your 100th post. Glad to see you at that milestone. Your the best, and we're so dog gone glad to have you here with us. Keep up the great work and postin' along.

Cheers, Hondo B)

- John Wayne quote

• Congradulations, on 400 posts!

Though you forgot your milestone, don't fret we didn't forget you. Thanks for all your great insights, and passions. We are so fortunate to have you here at the board.

Keep up the great work and see ya at the 500th post club.

Cheers, Hondo B)

- John Wayne quote