100+ Post Club

There are 1,287 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 296,650 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• oops
    for got the number and went on my merry way just hacking away at the key board so i'm here at 400+ posting

thats what you get for being up so late talking to you lot :lol:
    thanks for chester and the mrs as well as our bubby hondo for bringing this oopsy to my attention

see you all at 500

cheers smokey :cowboy:

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• General Sterling Price,

Congraduations on your 100th POST!

You did a great job and so glad to have you here on this board. Keep up with the good work and get to #200 soon.

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Consider this a watch from us, Kevin :lol:

Congratulations on a milestone, #200!!!

Thanks for the great site, and you introducing us to such great friends all over the world. We are eternally grateful for what you've done for us here, and I for one am very happy when I get to this site. I get to renew my friendships with my many friends. Keep up with the great work, and posts and maybe you'll get to where Chester and I are on this board someday. ;)

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• happy 200 kevin keep them coming, keep up the good work for the site and happy typing

cheers smokey

• Well done Smokey, GSP and Kevin for your valuable contributions.

Smokey I know you are one of the longest serving members on this messageboard and somewhat of an institution you will soon be joining us in the elite 500th post club keep up the posting well done girl.

GSP, you have really surged forward with your post as of late and its great to see I hope you will stick around on this board for a long time to come.

Kevin nice work and thanks for this great board that we can use to discuss a wide range of topics on.

Sxviper your close to 100 keep plugging in there.

Araner I have been expecting you here now for a while I hope you don't mind me saying but you are one of the quietest members of this messageboard. However you are also important and I value your posts and I look forward to you posting your 100th post just don't make it too long.

With 15 members with 100 posts or more and with a number of members closing in on their 1st 100 posts I can safely say this messageboard has well and truly taken off.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Well I just wanted to toot my horn :P:P This will be my 100th post and I just wanted to say I hope my next 100 are just as much fun as the first 100.

A thanks goes to all who made me feel welcome, Chester and the Mrs, Hondo Duke Lane, Kevin, Chance, Robbie, Arthur and many others to many to list.

And a special thanks to Kevin, I appreciate the work on keeping the meassage board up and running. Keep up the great work.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• SXViper,

Number 100!!![/b]

Glad to see you make it to the 100 post club. Glad your here to share John Wayne with us. And you finally reached this great milestone. Thanks for all you contribution and keep up the great posts.

Cheers, Hondo B)

- John Wayne quote

• sixviper

welcome to the club</span>

congrats on making the club where we all keep the spirt alive and then some, keep them coming

cheers smokey :cowboy: