100+ Post Club

There are 1,287 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 297,412 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I see that Elly has made it to 300 posts, so congratulations, Elly on that great milestone. You can't get by us all the time. I am so glad to have you here and look forward to many more post from you. Keep them coming.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Elly,

It brings us great pleasure to join the others in offering congratulations to you on reaching 300 posts! You have been a marvelous part of our John Wayne community, and we only wish we had something to offer to your amazing collection!

Congratulations, and we look forward to hearing much more from you in the future!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hi everyone, I just noticed I made it over 100! Do I get to join the club now!!!! :hyper:

Absolutely you DO!! Sorry we were "asleep at the wheel" and didn't welcome you in sooner!

Congratulations on achieving membership in the first of several post rank clubs, and reaching (and obviously exceeding)

100 posts!!!

We have enjoyed having you as a member here, ladybug, and look forward to many more posts from you.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hey ladybug, you've done it! You made it to first of many clubs, and I'm so glad to see you here. Congratulations on making 100 post plus. It is a great milestone to be here. Chester and the Mrs. were the first to cross that milestone, and I was second. As old members of this fraternity, we are so glad to welcome you here. Don't stay long, we want to get you up there where we are.

So sorry we missed your grand entrance, but better late than never. Keep the posts coming.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

Edited once, last by Hondo Duke Lane ().

• Hey girl, don't forget about me. I think I was the first one to welcome you here and CONGRATULATIONS on 100 posts!!!!! Don't be a stranger.

Stay thirsty my friends.